chapter 79

Ryo: you all are really strong I must thank you for working so hard thanks for that so why don't we just chill for a bit this is my free period after all.

Time Skip

As I was sitting in sona's seat I saw the door open and the 3 that didn't fight from earlier came in.

Ryo: go clean the boy's bathrooms and I'll check later to see if you did a good job.

They then left I then heard the bell ring causing me to.

Ryo:*groan* can I skip.

Pisti then grabbed my ear.

Pisti: no no lead the way.

I do as told this class was math which I hate but once we get there I saw sirzecks and his parents rias has a free period I guess they wanted to see what do I took my seat and saw that there was a brick of clay on the desk we then hear.

Teacher: since today is fami-

He then spot's me.

Teacher: oh nice to see you ryo I'm surprised you came you usually skip this class.

I heard a bunch of people start to giggle he then turned around and I flipped him off.

Teacher: since today is family day make whatever you want with brick of clay.

Everyone then got started I started molding the clay in to a ball so I could form it better.

Time skip

Everyone was watching me in aw as I put the finishing touches on my  clay Dragon that looks like indura.

Ryo: and finished.

Teacher: wow it looks like you've been holding out on us.

Ryo: well this is the only thing you've let us done that's productive.

I then see him snap a red pen in his hand we all then hear the bell ring I got up with my Dragon as I hear.

Indura:( I'm touched.)

Ryo:( oh shove it.)

Luna:( your quite good.)

Ryo: (I know.)

It was now lunch time I went to the roof and took out a chocolate bar but Sanji took it away and said.

Sanji: you can have this when your done with lunch.

Ryo: fine.

Time skip.

After lunch I have the last period as another free one so we was just walking around that is until I hear.

Sirzecks: ah ryo here you are.

Ryo: what is it.

Sirzecks: I was hoping that you could come over to my sister's club room it's very important.

I nodded I think I may know what's going on I then get close enough to him for him to here me.

Ryo:*whispering* is it about her other bishop that's been sealed in that room.

I saw his eyes widened.

Sirzecks: me and you both need to have a talk about your information network.

Ryo: *chuckles* well when we get over to your sister's club I'll tell you.

Small time skip

As we closed the door behind us.

Sirzecks: so how is it you know so much.

I then lefted up my ring of bat's and summoned one.

Ryo: this ring can summon around 100 bat's they can use a few of my abilities a few of which make them invisible and magic consealment I get them to fly around everywhere and if one dies then I'll know you see they only ever tell me things that I'd like to know or need to know do you understand also these bat's can telaport to and from as they please.