chapter 118 🍋

They all then grabbed on to me and I telaported us back as I do so I opened my eyes to see I'm in my room I get up and go out if it and I see the others come out of there rooms I then hear 3 set's of footsteps coming towards us fast up the stairs and I then see koneko/sona and a wild ophis appeared at the top of the stairs as soon as seen me I gulped well cause the 3 of them was looking at me like they was damn thirsty I then quickly closed my door and ran for my window if they want the vitamin D then they need to work for it as I got to my window my door blasted open I then went through the closed window to the ground as I got there I heard from above me and I looked up to see ophis falling towards me yelling.

Ophis: FUCK ME!

Ryo: the fuck happened while we was gone!

I then was currently running for the sack of my ass being pounded by a dragon loli which actually sounds kinda nice after all the training I slowed down a little and turned my head to see a horny ophis breathing hard trying to catch up to me I wasn't going my fastest but well.

Ryo: *sighs*

I then stopped so suddenly that it surprised her as she couldn't stop in time she then went right in to my chest I hugged her right I saw her look up at me with a blushing face as I felt her arm's wrap around my assand started to squeeze it.

Ophis: *light blush* hehe squishy.

Ryo: *light blush* ah w-wait.

We was next to my castle so we was fine.

Ophis: oh no you haven't paid any attention to me and I need to punish you for that.

I couldn't help but get a little excited at the mention of that it felt like forever sense I was held by her it's weird she then lefted me up I didn't complain sense it'll just make my ass bleed even more then it needs to but I think I might like that she then picked me up bridel style and said as she kissed my forehead.

Ophis: be a good little boy I got one other joining us to do things to you.

She then telaported the both of us to my room she then let me down as I hear from behind me.

Shalltear: *licks lips* oh my my it seems he wants it more then us.

I felt my face erupt in heat as I then felt shalltear touch my back and say.

Shalltear: now ryo do me a little favor take your clothes off or else.

I shuddered a little bit but I took off all my clothes as I then turned around to see the both of them naked I felt my dick starting to get hard I then say while kinda looking away from them.

Ryo: *light blush* um well I don't want to hurt the baby so um I g-guess you can just um.

Ophis: oh what's this is my little hatchling being shy come on say it.

Ryo: *blushing* you can um do me in my ass b-but please be gentle you did it to hard.

I then felt her take my head and say.

Ophis: I'll try my best to be gentle with you but your very cute when you act shy about stuff like this.

I then hear shalltear.

Shalltear: ok ryo get on the bed.

I did so I sat on the bed as I then saw ophis take out her strap on I bite my finger as I saw it this didn't go unnoticed by shalltear as she says this.

Shalltear: is my king 👑 excited to see what's going to pleasure him.

I turned my head away from her.

I then layed down and got on all fours and I felt shalltear start to rub my back and say as she started to rub my ass as I felt ophis get on the bed as I felt something touch my butt it was cold I then hear as flenched away from it.

Ophis: oh sorry I forgot to tell you I'll be using lube your not really used to it but it will help it'll be a cold sorry.

I then felt her put it on my as I then felt shalltear start to stroke my dick.

Ryo: *blushing* ahh shalltear!

Shalltear: *Lick's lip's* come now cum for your queen.

I then hear ophis.

Ophis: ok ryo I'm going to put it in your ass now.

As she said that I felt her starting to put it in me she was trying her best to be gentle with me but I kept letting out small Moan's as she inched it inside me when she got it all the way in me she said.

Ophis: now beg.

I wasn't going too.

I then felt her smack my right side of my ass causing.

Ryo: *yelp's/moans*

Ophis: oh do you like having your ass spanked.

I was about to cum as my breathing quicker shalltear was going at it stroking my dick ophis saw this she then said to shalltear.

Ophis: shalltear would you mind stopping.

She did so making me whine.

Ophis: now ryo beg.

I bite my pillow and I shook my head no I then heard.

Ophis: oh really I guess I should show you who your master is.

Just then out of nowhere she thrusted in to me hard making me moan our she kept doing this as I felt shalltear starting to stroke me once again.

Small time skip.

After a while of them doing this I came shalltear was waiting and swallowed it I then fell to the side as I heard ophis.

Ophis: such a naughty little boy.

I then let myself get turned on to my back as my dick was still harder than chinese algebra I felt my dick get grabbed by shalltear and she then got on top of me and put my dick at her entrance and shoved it inside her it was so warm a bit tight but honestly that's not surprising sense I've caught masturbating several times I heard her moan as she slammed herself on my member I then grabbed her ass and started to massage it, it was so soft I then spanked it a few time's.

Small time skip.

After a while I came inside her and well let's just say I was more then pent up and I fucked her all night.

Time skip

89 rounds later.

I was currently laying in a bathtub 🛁 I already took a picture of shalltear for later right now I'm just trying to get clean I then asked indura.

Ryo:(so who should I fuck up next?)

Indura: (do you mean a girl or one of the corrupted seven deadly sin's?)

Ryo: (one of the sins.)

Indura: (hmmmmmm I believe it should king he isn't physically strong his weapon is the spirit spear chastiefol it's magically enhanced by him and so he won't even be able to damage you you'll only get more powerful but he won't realize that in time hopefully anyway.)

I nodded as I then got out of the bathtub I then dried off and got my clothes on I then asked.

Ryo: (Indura do you think if I take morning star Aldan with me do you think we could take their soul's like merlin?)

Indura: ( it's possible but don't be surprised if you can't.)

I nodded I then left to go see Asia.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what should happen between him and king the sin of sloth?