"Do you like burgers?" He asked as he pulled into a very lonely drive-thru. I widened my eyes as I glanced at the old diner, realizing how cute it was. I've never seen this place before.

"Yeah." I answered as he smiled at me.

"Good. What do you want?" He asked as he slowly approached the large lit menu.

"You're fine with this?" I asked, referring to a possible chance of being noticed.

"I trust you." He said as I gulped. Do I trust myself?

"Okay." I responded nervously as he looked at the menu.

"Get whatever you want. But tell me first yeah?" He said as I squinted my eyes and leaned closer towards him.

"I can't see anything I'm half blind." I sighed before he chuckled.

"Do you want a normal cheeseburger with fries and a shake?" He asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"That actually sounds freaking delicious." I smiled widely before he laughed.

"Alright, I'll get you that." He said before he rolled down his window.

"Well what are you going to get?" I asked as I realized how close I was to him. I was practically leaning on the glove box.

"The same thing." He smirked as I started to grow excited.

"God I'm so hungry!" I groaned before he quickly hushed me. It felt really weird being in a drive thru with the guy who kidnapped me. But it was even more weird how I was okay with it. Why did we treat this so casually? This was wrong, wasn't it?

"Welcome to Patty's, what can I get for you today?" A manly voice said through the speaker.

"Hey Darren how are you doing?" Harry said as he stuck his head out the window.

"Harry! My man! You just made my day! I'm doing fine I'm doing fine, how about you?" He chuckled.

"That's good man. I'm doing just fine. Hey can I get 2 orders of the number 3." Harry smiled as I looked at him curiously.

Wow, he was actually really nice to others.

"2 cheese burgers , 2 fries, and 2 milkshakes?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay what kind of flavor would you like?"

Harry then glanced at me before I mouthed vanilla.

"Vanilla please."

"Alright, you got it man, come at the window and it'll be ready."

"Sweet, appreciate it." Harry grinned before he pulled away from the menu and started driving towards the window.

"You should probably crawl in the back." Harry suggested as my eyebrows raised. Harry suggesting instead of rudely commanding? That's new. I can get use to this. Wait no! No no no. I shouldn't get comfortable with him! No. No Payton.

"Oh right." I said before I quickly crawled in the back while he drove. He suddenly stopped as I was still trying to squeeze through the seats, causing me to fall to the ground. I squealed as I fell, causing Harry to laugh.