Chapter 103: Concert

Mikan sits on the ground alongside bear in front of the Tv. Akako's head lay on her sister's lap, a cold cloth on her head as she sips orange juice from a small box. Mikan repeatedly clicks through the channels on the television, attempting to find the channel that would show the performance that was going on in a way to ease and relax her own mind from the state of her sister.

Mikan wanted something to distract all three of them. Akako was very excited when Mikan had told her of the event going to happen, so both girls decided that they wanted to watch it together with bear.

"I still can't find it, even after scrolling so much." Mikan sighs, running her fingers through Akako's blonde hair. "Who's concert is this anyways, I wonder..."

///

Reo sings on stage, his fans all screaming in glee and cheering his name. Everything seems to be going smoothly, like a regular concert but few knew of the true intentions that were about to be revealed.

As the students cheer and listen to his singing, a dark voice echoes throughout some of their minds. "Assassinate the elementary school principal." The urge surged through their bodies, halting their movements. "Assassinate him!" The voice sneered with such hatred. "Detest the man. Loathe him. The incarnation of evil, kill that. Assault him."

The dark words flooded their minds, controlling and driving their being. The children who opted to not wear the earplugs that were handed out all have a hazy look in their eyes. Their once bright and lively eyes were now glassed over as though they were brainwashed zombies.

Those around them look in question when their classmates all begin to move out of their seats, many rushing towards the elementary school principal.

"Go."

Eyes widen as some of the children lunge to make their way to harm the elementary school principal. As many fly through the air towards the principal, a loud noise screeches in the air, cutting off Reo's voice and causing the lights in the building to shut off. Due to the power outage, Reo's mic turns off, his voice pheromone ceasing it's hold that it once had over some students.

Harsh thuds sound around the room, causing others to jump in fright. It was the sound of students bodies landing harshly on the ground. Many others rush the their sides as they try to figure out what was happening amidst the darkness.

Reo stands on the stage, staring out into the black abyss. 'Who did that...?'

Suddenly, a voice speaks up from behind him, Reo pausing in shock. "It's really regrettable, Reo."

In the audience, Hotaru and the others look around on guard. "A power failure?" The question whether it was natural or if someone deliberately turned off everything. No one could really see in front of them.

Reo slowly turns, his eyes widening in horror as he spots the ESP behind him, along with Z. "It's really a shame, Reo." Kuonji says, "Your betrayal is what I expected." Reo stares behind the short child-looking-man at his former boss. "Your voice pheromone and more, whether it's hypnosis or some other function of your Alice, I'll be able to control it no matter how much you put into it."

Natsume attempts to push past everyone, telling them to move out of the way. Hotaru raises her hand to her earpiece and speaks, "Everyone, those who are still conscious please make your way out of the venue at once, stay calm."

"I have always admired how you were as my men. But now that it's come to be like this... I thought that you could use your Alice to help me restore my image after I let you use it but it seems the other way around. I want to... 'Protect the students from the hands of a criminal'. You in the first place, to prevent schools from a crisis, we must eradicate the evil among the good in the organization. It seems like we have to use your plan."

Reo's heart grips at those words as everyone lets them seep in. Reo grips the microphone, his fellow comrades shouting out for him as the ESP's henchmen teleport out of nowhere to block them.

"Get the microphone!" The henchmen shout as everyone tries to fight one another off.

Reo points the end of the microphone towards the ESP for his assassination attempt but is thrown backwards when someone else uses their alive to move him away.

Reo and his people begin to get captured, hotaru and the others panicking since they can't see what was happening on stage. "What's happening?! Something happened up there!"

"Failed..."

The children halt when they hear the words coming from their ear pieces.

"Reo-Sama failed the assassination..."

"Natsume!" Tono shouts into the earpiece, knowing he had to warm the young boy, "Now is not the time to be hasty. You got that, Natsume?"

The esp scoffs at Reo, staring down at his fallen figure in distaste. "Foolish." He chuckles. As he stares at Reo, something touches his neck and the child freezes.

His eyes widen as a voice speaks from behind him, "The foolish one, is you." Narumi mutters. His nails are long and sharp, poised at the deprecate neck.

Everyone stares in disbelief at the scene as the ESP speaks. "To depend on your hormones as trump cards..." he glanced at his men in the floor, "Since you were young, you've always over-relied on your Alice. You think you can attack me with just this?"

Narumi holds the principal's arm as well to keep him even more immobile. "You're wrong, Elementary Division Principal."

"Narumi, you bastard-!" The principal glares with vicious eyes. Reo stares up at the man he admired when he was younger, "Narumi-Senpai..."

"Move one step forward, these poisonous nails go bluntly into your skin and take your life away." A familiar voice rings out.

"Shiki?" The elementary principal's voice shakes in fury.

"Destroyed my strong enchantment." Narumi replies.

"You actually came behind me when you're being carefully watched... what you're doing now- the one pulling the strings was Shiki?!" The small man growls.

Natsume along with everyone stand in astonishment when the news comes to light. Shiki was behind this and they had the elementary school principal cornered.

"Answer me! Doing all this, do you think you can get away with it?"

"You and your rambling... shut up, you bastard." Narumi stares down at the
Principal with a hateful look. "The person going to hell with you... will only be me." Narumi presses his nails closer to the principals neck.

In his office, Shiki rings up the phone until someone answers in the other line. "High school principal, everything is going according to plan... I will leave the rest to you. Please take care of it." Shiki requests before hanging up.

"Nee-chan! Go back, I think I saw it!" Akako bolts up, mikan frowning. "Okay, lay back down though! You aren't completely.... be..tter...." Mikan trails off when she gets to the channel and it begins to focus.

The camera man was still rolling. And in their screen, was Narumi holding the elementary school principal hostage.

"Narumi-Sensei..?!"

Wow, its been a long time guys! I'm sorry I kinda left this book. I think I had slowly lost motivation after working on it for almost three years so I needed a break!

Anyways, thanks to everyone who's read and will continue reading! I've gone through a lot and I got my cosmetology license! So that's a good thing that happened over this book break.

I'm sorry it's not a long chapter but this is a very busy time in my life and I wanted to out something out for y'all. Thank you guys for everything and much love! I'll try to finish this book!