Chapter 108: Stay with us!

3rd persons POV

Tingles rush over Mikan's body as her vision blurs. She watches as everything distort and her body stings in pain all over. The pain causes her eyes to clench shut and she grits her teeth to withstand the shocks terrorizing her body. The floor that was beneath Mikan just a moment ago seems to fade away, leaving the girl to fall. Gravity pulls her body down, a sense of fear coursing through her as she realizes she isn't touching solid ground. Within a moment, her body slams against a new floor, this one seeming harder like concrete.

"Ahh...." She groans in pain, leg twitching a little from the shocks she fell victim to. Her brown eyes slowly crack open, Mikan flinching when a bright white light burns her eyes. After multiple blinks, her eyes are finally open and she lifts her head, heart skipping when she sees where she is.

People who were bustling around freeze, staring at the girl in shock. Her eyes widen when she sees two of her seniors above what looked to be a bed.

"Why...?" One speaks, panicking at the sight of the eldest Sakura, "Why here... Sakura?!" Sakurano exclaims, him and Subaru staring down at the girl in horror.

The air smelt like chemicals, causing the brunette to realize where exactly she was. Mikan looks around, seeing an iv drip as well as hearing the sound of a heart monitor.... Flatlining.

'Nobara-Chan's room...' the eleven year old looks around at her surroundings once again, gathering her bearings, 'I used instant teleportation... to get here without knowing it.'

"How come you are here? Aren't you supposed to be at the maze residence?" Subaru takes note of the girls injuries as well as her clothes that are slightly tattered. "Those wounds are lacerated wounds and burns... acquired from breaking through a barrier..."

"My god!" Sakurano raises his voice as he realizes what the girl had done.

'I came across the barrier... and broke the contract Shiki-San had with the ESP...' Mikan glances behind her but failed to see her sister. She had no time to focus on that at the moment, for she knew Akako was safe with the students of the Dangerous ability class. On that note, the girl lunges to her feet and sprints towards the bed that Sakurano and Subaru stood over, ignoring their outspoken concerns of the elementary school principal finding out.

'Nobara-Chan!' Mikan stands at her bedside, fear increasing at the sight of her. Nobara lay unconscious, an oxygen mask fastened to her mouth and nose to help her breathe. Her blue locks lay on the bed, causing her paling skin that was decorated with dark bruises to stand out. Her body was cold, slightly covered in ice.

"Sakura... wait, what-!" Everyone watches as Mikan quickly places her hands on Nobara's chest, closing her eyes and focusing all that she could.

'I'm begging you... open your eyes!!' Mikan wills with all her being, wanting the girl to wake up, 'Please... don't go.' A tear falls from her eye, 'Don't go. Don't go. I'm begging you!'

"What are you doing to the patient?" A nurse calls out from the back.

The two seniors can only watch as a light emits from Mikan, illuminating the room even more. Her hair slightly flutters through the air from the power she exerting. They could feel her intentions through the air, her desperation to save Nobara.

'Come back!' Mikan chants in her mind as small black pebbles begin forming in her hands, slowly leaving Nobara's body, 'I'm willing to trade my own life...!' Mikan's eyes shoot open, staring at her friend that she held dear to her heart.

"Come on, Nobara-Chan! Open your eyes! Come back..." Mikan pleads, wanting to see her beautiful eyes once again.

///