Chapter 106: After The Sakuras!

3rd person's POV

"Elementary... elementary school principal!" Men run towards the slightly injured body of the principal who lays on the ground. His body fazes into view, clothes slightly scorched from Natsume's desperate flames. His eyes remain closed as the man recovers from the shock and pain that floods his every nerve.

"He's pretty injured... someone got get the medical class!" One of his subordinates orders, kneeling next to the principal. "But you made it at the last moment. That's really-!" He cuts himself short when the principal's eyes shoot open.

They stare forward, wide and furious. The man resembled an angry, wild lion, dignity bashed as his pride turns on him. "Get Luna now." His voice commands, small arms wobbling as he attempts to lift his body from the ground. "Then, tell her to go to the Sakura's maze residence... and use her Alice to capture those two like that." He glares up at his men, sending a wave of fear throughout their bodies, "Since the acting Junior High Principal broke our deal, I hereby revoke the joint guardianship of that girl. From today onward, Sakura-Futago will be under my complete and sole guardianship."

He grits his teeth, green eyes boring holes into the ground as he curses the man responsible. "Damn you, Shiki.... I won't forgive you. I won't forgive any of you!"

///

Benjiro stares into the screen in horror from behind Shiki as his classmates and senpai's all fight off their enemies. "W-what are we to do now?!" The boy begins to raise his voice, turning towards his cousin. "The principal will go after the twins now-!" Panic arises in his chest, anxiety overwhelming his mind as the boy's voice cracks.

Benjiro had been doing very well at keeping his composure but fear has slowly been eating at his being throughout the whole ordeal. The young boy quickly rushes to the door, attempting to get to the twins room as quickly as possible to try and stop the principal from getting them.

"Benjiro-kun." Shiki's voice rings out, stopping the boy from moving any further. Benjiro stays facing the door for a moment as he calms his breathing, slowly turning to face Shiki. He stares at the big with a calm yet tense expression, "Calm yourself." He says.

Benjiro tries swallowing but his mouth was dry from the stress he was feeling. He takes a deep breath, nodding at the man before taking off once again. He bursts through the doors, sprinting towards headquarters as the boy does his best to follow his cousin's orders.

Calm down. You won't be able to fight in this condition! Get ahold of yourself and focus on the goal, keep Akako-Chan and Mikan-San from the hands of the ESP.

///

Natsume uses fire to keep the Fuukitai at bay, injuring a few while Tsubasa uses the shadows to cause others to fall from the boy's side. Behind them, Jinno uses his electricity to stun his opponents, Tono aiding the teacher and giving him a wider radius of attack with his amplification Alice.

If we don't catch the esp soon, Mikan and Akako will be in danger. We have to go after him now!

Everyone glances at Natsume who fights with all his might, using his Alice to its fullest extent in order to finish the battle quickly. The faster it ended, the faster he could get to the twins. Ruka takes place behind Natsume, back to back as the boy protected Natsume's rear. After fighting for a while, with the help of everyone present, the group was able to defeat the present Fuukitai.

Jinno turns towards the other teachers who had arrived and helped them. "Noda-Sensei, Noriyuki-Sensei! Please help us all escape here by time travel and teleportation!" He requests, capturing the attention of his fellow coworkers. "The venue is full of unconscious students, we should avoid affecting them! There are loopholes in the barrier that Shiki-San created in this venue, we'd be standing right in a trap if we stay here!" He points out. A grim expression takes hold of his face, "This is where we split up. Focus on catching the ESP."