Chapter 102: Wishes

Hotaru stood in the crowded auditorium that was filled with screaming and excited students, all filled with joy at the thought that they were about to witness Reo perform live for them. She watches from the distance among a crowd as Natsume and Ruka walked down an aisle, recalling the conversation that she previously heard the day before.

::

Hotaru raised her hand up to her ear as she listened to the conversation that her invention was picking up. She listened carefully, eyes widening as she deciphered the words that were being said.

"The assassination of the Elementary School Principal..."
"Natsume is left with now much life..."
"Reo shall take action at the concert..... Z wants to destroy the academy, they must be stopped,"

Hotaru stands still, 'The mushroom earpiece must be picking up their conversation...' she ponders, a shock and slight fear filling her, 'Is this true? ..... Assassinating the principal.. Z is going to destroy the academy?'

That's when she focuses on one of the most important things that was said in that conversation. "Natsume is risking his life?"

::

The raven haired girl looks around at the crowd, 'If what they said was true... what disastrous things will happen..?'  Hotaru lowers her head for a moment, wondering how Akako would react if she heard that Natsume was risking his life for this mission.  'And the twins... could they revert the consequences that will be brought on by these actions?"

Hotaru looks over towards Tsubasa and Tono who are also present and seem on edge. She stares at them as she knows that they were a part of the conversation that Ruka and Natsume had. In fact, they were very much involved and seemed to encourage the boys to not act alone; for that Hotaru was slightly grateful.

Iinchō and the others finished distributing the mushroom earpieces to all of the students, tired from the amount of people. The night before, the inventor was up very late working on mechanical bugs that she set up all around, so as to hear and eavesdrop on important information that she may need to know.

"Reo-sams, the concert is starting." Someone informs the popstar, walking through the wings of backstage. "This microphone is newly made for specifically today's homecoming concert, so please accept it."

Reo grabs the microphone, ascending the stairs to the stage as a thrill rushes through his body. Goosebumps cover his body in excitement as he knows that the plan is about to commence.

///

In a dark room sits a table near a window. A woman sits in the chair, leaning on the table with bottles scattered about. Her head rests on her wrist as closes her eyes, thoughts and emotions circling through her being as plaguing her mind.

"Ab- about that, Luna-Sama..." a timid voice speaks up, "The new year concert that the elementary school principal is hosting is about to start..."

The strawberry blonde lifts her head, her eyes seeming to have a certain glaze over them as an after effect of the alcohol in her system.

"Tell him I will be down in a while." Luna mutters, her body quickly fizzing before she was back to normal. She grows a headache as the affects take a toll on her mind.

"Hey... did you see that?" A member of the Fuukitai whispers to his partner, the other man nodding his head. "Yeah, yeah... Luna-Sama's body shrunk again... the gulliver candy side effects haven't gone away yet. Every night she still gulps down beer." The whisper from the sides.

As they chatter from the corner of the room, another voice seems to speak up. This voice makes Luna's eyes widen, her body and mind freezing. Images pass through her mind like a movie playing in her mind.