Special: Chapter 1

Akako's POV

I walk along with Natsume, holding on to Bear by his little arms and swinging him back and forth as a way to entertain myself. Natsume asked me to come with him to the Music Academy that was located within Gakuen Alice. I had heard about it many times before when I was younger and had even seen a few performances, but never had I gone into the facility.

"Ne, Natsu!" I jog a bit to catch up when he got ahead of me, "Why are we going over here? Are you taking me to Visit Narumi-Sensei?" I peek up at him while bear crawls into my arms and settles against my chest.

He rolls his red eyes, hands stuffed in his pockets. "Why would I ever willingly go to see that bastard?" He scoffs.

I look up to the sky in thought, agreeing with his words, 'It's not like Natsume to want to see Naru-Sensei's face by his own choice... I wonder why we're going here? WAIT!'

I run in front of Natsume and stop in front of him to keep him from walking forward. His eyes turn down towards me curiously as I squeal in excitement, "Are we going to visit Aoi-Chan?!"

I remember Natsume telling me when I first returned that Aoi-Chan had entered the music portion of Gakuen Alice but I hadn't gotten to see her yet. I feel the stars in my eyes as a small smile comes to Natsume's face. Seeing his expression soften makes my heart skip a beat really quick.

"We'll see her here too but I need to do something." Natsume tells me sincerely. I nod in agreement and go back beside him, snuggling myself into his side and under his arm before grabbing his hand with mine that landed on top of my shoulder. "Then let's go! I can't wait to see her!" I grin and begin walking forward.

Natsume shows his affection in many different ways, all of them growing with him since we were twelve. When we were younger, Natsume always made the first moves which always embarrassed me but he was also always making fun at me and teasing me. He's still the same but now that I'm finally with him back at my side forever, I constantly need to hold him in my arms. I've been separated from him one-too-many times and I don't want it to happen again. I think he realizes it too which is why he lets me do this stuff but he likes it- he won't say it but I know he does.

We walk down the path as Bear is held in my arm that isn't holding Natsume's hand. 'I can't believe that Narumi-Sensei became the principal of this area! I still sometimes wish he was still my teacher but we've grown up so there's nothing to do about that. I wonder what business Natsume has here besides Aoi-Chan..?'

Natsume still went on side missions for the school, none of which ever posed a threat ti his life nor endangered it. The thought of this visit being related to a mission did cross my mind but if Natsume wants to tell me, he will. As we walk, Bear looks around and tugs at the ends of my hair gently. My hair was half up in a cute bun that Nee-Chan made for me while the rest hung down for him to be able I grab my attention. I glance down at the stuffed bear and tilt my head when he points his paw in a certain direction.

The only reason we brought bear with us was because Kaname-Senpai was here and Bear wanted to visit him for a while since Jii-Chan is going on a vacation. "Oh, do you know where Senpai is, Bear?" I ask. I turn towards Natsume for a moment and nod my head in the direction that Bear pointed in but Natsume grunts in response, "You go ahead. I need to go take care of my business." He releases me and begins walking forward without me.

"W-w-wait! You're the one who asked me to come with you!" I reach my hand forward to try and stop him. 'I mean, what's the point in asking me to come with if you were just going to ditch me, you big jerk!!'

"Yeah, I asked you to come with me. That Bear tagged along and you agreed so he's your responsibility." Natsume doesn't even turn around, making me pout. I huff and spin away from Natsume, trying to hold my chin up as though he weren't just a big brat. 'Fine! I don't need you to walk with me anyways! I'm basically an adult! I also have Bear with me!'