Chapter 12: Superstar Reo!

Hey guys, if y'all know any good GA books, can you recommend them? Or even if YOU GUYS are writing one. It'd be so great, I've finished all the ones that I love and I can't find anymore. Enjoy the chapter!!

3rd persons POV

Narumi ran outside and quickly picked up the tiny girl in his arms, "Damnit." He curses as a boy runs up behind him, "What's wrong with Akako?!" He looks at her in worry.

Narumi looks at the young blonde in sadness, "You will find out in the future." Is all he says and they head off to the hospital.

///

"I'm afraid that Akako-san has not taken her meds these past few days." A nurse informs Narumi. "I see..." he holds his head in exhaustion, this girl can never just have a day without anything happening.

"She has been very excited about helping Mikan with the festival preparations." Ruka answers.

"She will be fine, you two should go and prepare for our special guest." The robot shoos them.

The two blondes take off reluctantly, leaving the tiny girl and the boy in the room.

///

"You managed to get here somehow." Hotaru looks at Mikan who came tumbling out of a vent. "Let's get the pictures and get out of here before we get in trouble." Hotaru continues to take pictures of Reo to make profit.

They are currently above a stage that the famous singer, Reo, is performing. Out of nowhere something goes flying at Mikan, making her loose her balance.

She falls down, but her fall is broken by the pop singer. He is taken to the doctors, as he claims he injured his knee.

"Pictures of Reo in a hospital are even more rare than anything else." Hotaru says as her and a few others try to sneak inside.

"See you guys up there." A boy flies up to the VIP floor and enters the window, as soon as he touches the ground, alarms go off and he's shot with a net.

"How will we get in if they can tell when someone touches the floor?" Mikan asks. Hotaru holds up some shoes, "These shoes will keep us from touching the floor." Everyone puts them in and they levitate off of the floor.

They all take off, but are spotted by some officers, "Hey, you kids!! You aren't supposed to be here!" They shout and try to capture them.

"Go to the left when I say." Koko tells them and they nod, "Now!" They move to the left as the officer swings to the right.

"Yay, Koko!" Mikan cheers, a robot stops them and Koko stands there while staring at the robot.

"I can't read her." He says and the robot catches him with a net, the girls get away and they hide out in a closet.

They disguise themselves in a nurses outfit and they exit. "Hey, you." Someone calls out.

"Yes?" Mikan answers as Hotaru and sumire face palm. "Don't leave any doors open."

"Oh, of course." Mikan answers and closes the door. All of a sudden Mikan sneezes while the doctor is looking at his clipboard, "Bless you."

"Thank you." Mikan replied as her arm comes out of the coat to wipe her nose.

"He-hey!" The man is startled to see mikan's 'third' arm.

"Run!" They shout and take off, Mikan and sumire separate from Hotaru and take refuge in a room. They take a moment to catch their breath when the door starts to open.