Chapter 55: Trouble is brewing

3rd Persons POV

"Akako?!"
"Are you okay?"
"Akako, is it true?"

Akako walks out of the shed, and sees many people crowded around the door. The blonde stands there, her eyes looking distant as though she's lost in thought.

'Luna... what kind of person is she..?'

"Is what Luna and those two boys said true?" Jinno asks as Hotaru walks up to Akako, her eyes wide and showing slight signs of worrying; totally contrasting her emotionless and dull expression. Suddenly Akako is shocked by the teacher's Lightening Alice, "Do I look transparent to you?!" He growls. Akako shrieks from the sudden shock, bringing her out of her thoughts. She looks over at Jinno in fear and grabs onto Mikan, "I was listening! Promise!" She shouts, scared of the teacher.

"I heard that this disturbance was caused by you and Sakura Mikan. We already know that this was done by the magnetic Alice, but these two boys said that they were encouraged by you two." Jinno says, holding the two boys from earlier by the collars. Akako steals a glance at her older sister who is standing next to Hotaru, but looks at Jinno once more as he continues to speak. "I have been told that you're not very fond of the new student. They also told us that while the disturbance was happening, you took the new student into the equipment area to bully her. That's what the student has said." Jinno says.

The girl goes still, her eyes widening as she looks over at Luna. The girl turns away and acts as though she has no idea. Mikan is already freaking out, claiming that she had nothing to do with any of this, and neither did Akako. The blonde's eyes travel to Hotaru as she speaks, "Akako, just tell everyone what happened inside of the storage room." The ravenette encourages the girl, knowing that she would tell the truth. Hotaru would easily be able to detect if the girl was lying, knowing all of her tale tell signs.

"Everyone knows that you did nothing in the equipment room." Mikan tries to calm her sister down, noticing how her eyes are darting every which way. Mikan walks towards Akako, gently grabbing her shoulders. Fear is coursing through Akako's body as she recalls the words that Luna said to her.

'I want~ you and your sister to be silent. And don't talk too much. Because I am a very kind person, remember these two things. I wonder how well you can protect you and those around you.'

Mikan looks at Hotaru in worry, noticing how quiet her sister is being. "Akako-chan?" Mikan tries to meet her sister's eyes, but the girl keeps looking at the floor. "What is it, Akako?" Her blue eyes travel towards all of the kids that are injured, scrapes and bruises covering them. A flame of anger forming in her chest, as her hands heat up.

Akako's heart breaks at the sight of others injured, all because of Luna's actions. Everyone stares at her, confused at her silence, but their eyes widen at Jinno's words, "Let Sakura Akako and Sakura Mikan go with the Fuukitai. They will decide what punishment is worthy of their actions."

Suddenly, Fuukitai come towards the twins and grab them each by their wrist. Akako's eyes widen at the sight of Mikan in their captivity, "No!" She shouts, causing everyone to look at her. Her desperate and pleading gaze meets Jinno's, taking him by surprise, "Those boys lied!" She shouts, making Luna tense. "You all must have heard wrong. Maybe they only said one Sakura, not both." Akako says, making Luna's eyes narrow at her.

Jinno takes a moment to analyze the situation, "Release Sakura Mikan." He says, nodding towards the Fuukidai that had a grip on the older sister. They release her, before going towards Akako who bows her head. She keeps quiet.

She's led away by the guards while many of her classmates protest, "Jinno! She didn't even confess to the crime! And we haven't heard her explanation." Misaki-Sensei shouts at the strict teacher who has turned away. "Her silence is answer enough. If she doesn't answer, doesn't that say that she's guilty of all crime?" Jinno says before walking away.