Chapter 107: Nobara's Farewell

3rd persons POV

Luka turns around the corner after being ordered to use her Alice to capture the twins. Although... her trust and faith in the elementary school principal was slowly diminishing as her eyes began opening to his true colors. Her eyes widen when she sees the group of Fuukitai that were sent to enter the room first. Men are blown against the door with a strong gust of wind, exclaiming in surprise at the sight before them.

"The dangerous ability class... why are you guys.. here?"

Hayate stands in the front, hand outstretched, indicating that he was the one who had used his Alice. At his side stands Yōichi, prepared to stand by their side to keep the girls safe. Behind the two younger kids are Rui and Hajime.

"We'd like to ask you the same thing." Rui retorts, his usual flirty and charismatic self long gone. He stares coldly at the men, as the dangerous abilities children band together. Usually, Natsume and Yōichi kept their distance from the others. Akako wasn't the biggest fan of her senpais while growing up because of their decisions, but the girl always did turn to them in times of need. This was one time where they would need to help their kōhai.

"Who gave you the authority to break down the door?" A voice calls out from behind the students of the Dangerous Abilith class.

Yōichi turns his head to glance behind him to see who spoke. The three year old is shocked when he sees the child from Class B, staring coldly at the Fuukitai. "Nii-Chan!" The boy exclaims.

The others turn around. There, was Benjiro, glaring at the enemy as he tries catching his breath. He raises the back of his hand to his chin, wiping away the sweat that accumulated from sprinting the whole way there. Some of his front white hairs stick to his forehead and he's hunched over, not looking as threatening as he wished he had looked. The other members of the DA class were surprised to see the boy there, only knowing him as the MSP's little henchman. Though, Hayate immediately recognized Benjiro from the one time at the Hanahime Den.

"Benjiro-San!" One enemy recognizes the boy while another answers the boys question.

Rui raises an eyebrow, seeming uninterested in their response. "Surrendering Sakura-Futago to the elementary school principal? What are you talking about?" He scoffs, "We came here to stop you from entering the room by order of the middle school division principal."

The group has been summoned by Hime-Sama and she requested that they go protect the twins, knowing fully well that the esp was probably on his way to capture them.

Rui smirks, "You accused the acting MSP of assisting the terrorists by setting up a barrier and breaking the agreement?! Do you have any proof?" He questions the men, making them falter a little.

"What...? Are you playing dumb? Who else is capable of making such a strong barrier besides the acting MSP?" One argues, taking a step forward. Benjiro quickly raises his hand, coming to Rui's side with a look that told others that he wasn't going to deal with any bullshit. "Don't take another step closer. If you act upon us, we'll retort in 'self-defense'."

Rui ignores the boy's cold words, continuing to point out the flaws in the Fuukitai and the principal's plan. "Don't you recall that one barrier maker named princess? Who is second to none at barrier-making and became a barrier maker long before the acting MSP?" His words make all the enemy freeze as they hadn't crossed that possibility off the list. The principal jumped to the conclusion that it could only have been Shiki. "Do you have any proof that it wasn't her highness that assisted those terrorists with barriers? If she is an accomplice, then it has nothing to do with the agreement between the principals. Then your actions would be a breach of the agreement that you're going on about... and you should all be punished for it, right?"