"Well um- we should, we should probably go." I suggested as I tried not to look down at his perfectly toned abs.

"Yeah, we gotta get some breakfast on the way." He said before he pulled away and walked towards his closet, finally allowing me to breathe properly.

"We're getting breakfast?" I asked as I nervously played with my sleeve.

"Yeah. Can't go on an empty stomach." He said before I nodded my head.

"I guess you're right." I agreed.

"You're gonna be warm in that?" Harry asked as he glanced at me while pulling out a green sweater.

"Yeah. Are we going somewhere cold?" I questioned.

"Maybe." He shrugged before he pulled out a light brown coat.

"You'll be warm. Don't worry." He assured before I watched as he pulled the sweater over his body, suddenly hiding all of his tattoos.

"Are the others going to be okay with this?" I questioned nervously.

"As far as they're concerned, you're my problem, not theirs." He said as I frowned.

"So no, they won't mind." He added before I nodded my head.

"So why out of all days you choose to take me out?" I asked as he put his coat over his sweater.

"I figured you must be losing your mind being all cooped up in this house. I know I am." He explained.

"I mean yeah... I do hate being in one place for too long." I nodded.

"Me too, let's go." He agreed as he approached me and lightly poked my sweater before leaving the room.

We both walked past the kitchen and into the living room as Louis, Zayn, and Liam all glanced over at us.
"Woah, where are you two going?" Zayn asked as I turned around to see them all eye us.

"I'm taking her out." Harry replied as he picked up a set of keys.

"Like, taking her home?" Liam asked with confusion.

"No, just out. I figured she deserved a break. Plus I need to clear my head a bit. We'll be back by night time." Harry said as he turned around to look at them.

"You sure this is a good idea Harry? If she's seen you could be reported and be thrown in jail if you get caught." Liam said worriedly.

"Trust me she won't. We're going somewhere private." Harry informed as he opened the door.

"Oh like a date?" Louis smirked as I blushed and fiddled with my hands. As if dude.

"Shut up. Alright see you later. I'll call you if anything happens." Harry said before the guys nodded their heads.

"Have fun. Be smart." Zayn called out as we both exited the house.

I squinted my eyes at the unfamiliar sunlight as we began walking off the front porch together. I was amazed at how beautiful it was today while Harry and I approached his black Range Rover. Memories of the day he took me flashed in my mind as I stared at his vehicle. How long has it been since I've been taken?

"You alright?" Harry asked as he looked over at me. I must of looked really uncomfortable before I snapped out of my haze and blinked over at him. "What? Oh yeah... I'm good." I said as he eyed me suspiciously.

"You're not gonna run away are you?" He asked with concern.

"No. I promise." I denied.

"Get in." He ordered before I sat in the passenger's side and watched as he climbed in the drivers seat. He turned the engine on before backing out of the drive way, turning around and going down the long dirt road.