Tenzin x reader Long time friends

The cool breeze carried the scent of the sea as you strolled along the cliffs of Air Temple Island, hand in hand with Tenzin. You had been friends for as long as you could remember, growing up together in the harmonious walls of the airbender community. The bond between you had deepened over the years, and now, you found comfort in each other's company, understanding each other like no one else could.

As the sun began to set, painting the sky in shades of orange and pink, you settled on a secluded spot, overlooking the vast expanse of the ocean. Tenzin sat down on a large boulder, and you joined him, the setting sun casting a warm glow over your faces.

"It's been such a long journey, hasn't it?" Tenzin said, breaking the comfortable silence between you.

You nodded, a soft smile playing on your lips. "Yes, it has. But it's also been an incredible one, especially with you by my side."

Tenzin's eyes met yours, his gaze filled with warmth. "I feel the same way. You've always been there for me, through the good times and the bad. I don't know what I would do without you."

Your heart skipped a beat at his words, and you couldn't help but feel a rush of affection for your dear friend. Tenzin had always been a pillar of support and wisdom, and his friendship was a treasure you cherished dearly.

As the sun dipped lower on the horizon, the world around you grew quieter, leaving only the sound of gentle waves crashing against the cliffs. The peace and tranquility enveloped you, and you found yourself feeling braver than ever before.

"Tenzin," you began, your voice soft yet resolute, "there's something I need to tell you."

He turned to you, his eyes curious and attentive. "What is it?"

Taking a deep breath, you continued, "I've known you for so long, and our friendship means the world to me. But lately, I've been feeling something more... something deeper."

Tenzin's expression softened, and he reached out to gently grasp your hand. "I understand. Our connection has always been special, and I've felt the same way too."

Your heart soared at his admission, and a feeling of relief washed over you. "You have?"

Tenzin nodded, a gentle smile gracing his lips. "Yes. Being with you, it just feels so right. I've always admired your strength, your kindness, and the way you care for others."

You blushed, feeling a mixture of happiness and vulnerability. "And I've always admired your wisdom, your patience, and your dedication to the Air Nomad traditions."

As the sun dipped below the horizon, a warm silence settled between you, speaking volumes more than any words ever could. The connection between you deepened, and in that moment, you both knew that your friendship had transformed into something more profound.

Tenzin leaned closer, his breath warm against your cheek. "I don't want to rush anything, but I also don't want to hide how I feel any longer. Y/n, would you like to explore this deeper connection between us, together?"

With a smile, you leaned in, brushing your lips against his in a tender, heartfelt kiss. "Yes, Tenzin. I would love that."

As the stars emerged in the night sky, the two of you stayed there on the cliffs, basking in the magic of newfound love, knowing that this was just the beginning of a beautiful journey together, as long-time friends turned into something even more extraordinary.