A Day at the Carnival Ty Lee x reader

Ty Lee's eyes sparkled with excitement as she pulled you toward the vibrant carnival. The air was filled with laughter, music, and the sweet scent of cotton candy.

"Come on, y/n! Let's try all the rides together!" she exclaimed, her grin contagious.

"Sure, Ty Lee! I'm up for anything as long as you're by my side," you replied, feeling your heart race with anticipation.

You both hopped on the carousel, holding hands and giggling like kids. Ty Lee picked the most colorful and fanciest horse, while you chose one that matched her choice. The ride started, and as the music played, you couldn't help but admire how beautiful she looked in the carousel's spinning lights.

After the ride, she dragged you towards a game booth, determined to win a prize for you. "Watch this, y/n! I've got this in the bag!" she said confidently, shooting darts at balloons with precision.

You cheered her on, and to your delight, she managed to hit the target, winning you a cute stuffed animal. "For you, y/n! You're the real prize," she said with a playful wink, making your cheeks flush.

Next up was the Ferris wheel, and as you both ascended into the sky, the view was breathtaking. Ty Lee leaned in closer, her head resting on your shoulder. "Isn't this just magical?" she whispered, and you couldn't agree more.

As the sun started to set, Ty Lee spotted a photo booth nearby. "Let's capture this amazing day with a picture!" she suggested, pulling you inside.

The two of you squeezed into the tiny booth, trying to fit into the frame. You both laughed as you struck silly poses, making funny faces, and sharing warm glances. Once the camera flashed, you found yourselves huddled together, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm keeping this photo forever," Ty Lee said, a gentle fondness in her eyes.

As the night drew closer, you both strolled hand in hand, trying different carnival treats and sharing laughter and stories. With each moment, you felt closer to Ty Lee, and her energy seemed to brighten the whole carnival.

Finally, you sat down under the starry sky, snuggling close to Ty Lee. "Thank you for the most amazing day, Ty Lee. I had so much fun," you said, genuinely grateful for the unforgettable experience.

"It's not over yet, y/n," she said, smiling sweetly. "There's still so much more to come with you by my side."

And with those words, you knew this day was just the beginning of something beautiful between you and Ty Lee.