Zuko and Azula's Unlikely Teamwork x sibling

You're lying in bed, feeling awful. Your head is pounding, and your throat is so sore that you can barely swallow. You're not sure what's wrong with you, but you know you need help.

You hear a knock at the door, and then it opens. You look up to see your brothers, Zuko and Azula, standing in the doorway. They both look worried, which is unusual for Azula.

"What's wrong?" Zuko asks, his voice soft.

You try to speak, but your throat is too sore. You shake your head instead, hoping they'll understand.

Azula steps forward, her eyes scanning the room. "She's sick," she says matter-of-factly.

Zuko nods, his brow furrowed. "We need to get her some help," he says, looking at Azula.

Azula nods back, and the two of them leave the room. You're left alone, feeling scared and alone.

A few minutes later, Zuko returns with a bowl of warm water and a towel. He sits down on the edge of your bed and begins to gently wipe your face. You close your eyes, feeling comforted by his touch.

Azula returns a few minutes later with a cup of tea. She hands it to Zuko, who helps you sit up so you can drink it. The tea is warm and soothing, and you feel a little better after drinking it.

Zuko and Azula stay with you for the rest of the day, taking turns caring for you. They bring you soup and water, and they make sure you're warm and comfortable. You're surprised by how well they're working together, considering how much they usually fight.

As the day wears on, you begin to feel a little better. Your headache is gone, and your throat doesn't hurt as much. You're grateful to your brother and sister for taking care of you, and you're also glad to see them working together.

As the night falls, Zuko and Azula leave your room, but not before giving you a hug. "Feel better," Zuko says softly.

Azula nods, her eyes softening. "We're here for you...sometimes," she says, before leaving the room.

You close your eyes and giggle lightly at Azula's snark comment. You feel grateful for your siblings. You know that they have their differences, but you also know that they love you. And that's all that matters.

*requested by @Amayamyer*