Different Desna x reader

You were a traveler, wandering the world in search of adventure. You had seen many sights and met many people, but none had captured your heart quite like Desna.

From the moment you met him, you knew that he was different. He was strong and confident, with a sharp wit and a charming smile. But there was also a depth to him, a sense of mystery that drew you in.

As you traveled together, you grew closer, sharing stories and laughter, and learning about each other's hopes and dreams. You felt a connection with Desna that you had never felt with anyone else.

One night, as you sat by the fire, Desna turned to you, his eyes shining in the flickering light.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

"Of course," you replied.

"I know we've only known each other for a short time, but there's something about you that I can't ignore," he said. "I feel like we were meant to meet, like our paths were always meant to cross."

You felt your heart skip a beat as he spoke, and you knew that he was right. You had never felt so alive, so connected to someone.

"I feel it too," you said, taking his hand in yours. "I don't know what the future holds, but I know that I want to be with you, now and always."

Desna smiled, and you knew that he felt the same way.

"Then let's make a promise," he said. "Let's promise to always be there for each other, no matter what. Let's promise to face the world together, with courage and strength, and to never let anything come between us."

You nodded, feeling tears welling up in your eyes.

"I promise," you said, your voice barely above a whisper.

And with that, you leaned in and kissed Desna, feeling a rush of passion and love that you had never experienced before. In that moment, you knew that you had found your true destiny, with Desna by your side, forever and always.

*requested by @Jasperiskewll*