Abuse Zuko x sibling x Azula

I sat by the fire with my siblings Zuko and Azula on the island of Ember. We were all quiet, lost in our own thoughts. After a while, I couldn't take the silence anymore and decided to speak up.

"I need to tell you guys something," I said hesitantly.

Zuko and Azula looked at me curiously. "What is it?" Zuko asked.

I took a deep breath before continuing. "I've been suffering abuse from a certain Fire Nation commander," I said, my voice shaking.

Zuko's eyes widened in shock. "What? Why didn't you tell us before?"

"I was scared," I admitted. "But I couldn't keep it bottled up anymore."

Azula's face hardened. "Who is it? I'll make sure they pay for what they've done."

I shook my head. "It's not that simple. We have to be careful about how we approach this."

Zuko nodded in agreement. "She's right. We can't just go charging in without a plan."

Azula rolled her eyes. "Of course, you would say that. Always the cautious one."

Zuko glared at her. "This isn't a game, Azula. Y/N needs our help."

Azula sighed. "Fine. What do you suggest we do?"

"We need to be there for her," Zuko said. "We need to make sure she knows she's not alone."

I smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Zuko. I knew I could count on you."

Azula smirked. "Don't get too sentimental, brother. It's not like you to be so sappy."

Zuko chuckled. "I'm just glad we can be there for Y/N. She deserves better than what she's been through."

I felt a sense of relief wash over me. It was comforting to know that my siblings had my back, no matter what.

*requested by @Amayamyer*