Fire Spirit Zuko x reader

You were a spirit of fire, tasked with protecting the world from darkness. You had been wandering the Earth for centuries, watching over the land and its people.

One day, you came across a young prince named Zuko. He was lost and alone, searching for his place in the world. You felt drawn to him, sensing that he had a destiny that was intertwined with your own.

As you approached him, he looked up at you with a mix of fear and wonder.

"Who are you?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"I am a spirit of fire," you replied, your voice resonating with power.

Zuko was amazed by your presence, and he felt a strange connection to you that he couldn't explain.

"I've been searching for my destiny," he said, looking at you with hope in his eyes. "Do you know what it is?"

"I sense that your destiny is intertwined with mine," you replied, feeling a sense of excitement.

From that moment on, you and Zuko traveled together, facing challenges and growing stronger with each passing day. You taught him how to harness the power of fire, and he taught you about the world of humans.

As you grew closer, you began to feel something more for Zuko. You tried to keep your feelings to yourself, knowing that you were a spirit and he was a human.

But one day, as you were training together, Zuko looked at you with a mix of admiration and affection.

"You're so strong and beautiful, Y/n," he said, his voice soft.

You felt a warmth in your heart that you had never felt before. You realized that you were in love with Zuko, and you couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

"I love you," you said, your voice filled with emotion.

From that moment on, you and Zuko were inseparable. You continued to travel together, facing challenges and growing stronger with each passing day. But it was that moment, when you finally confessed your love for each other, that you would always remember as the moment when you knew that you had found your true destiny.

*requested by @The_Winter_Reaper*