Choices Sokka x reader x Haru

"Hey, Y/n," Sokka greeted, his eyes filled with anticipation. "I was thinking maybe we could go watch the meteor shower together tomorrow night. What do you say?"

Haru chimed in, his voice filled with concern. "Wait, Sokka! She might already have plans with me, right, Y/n?"

You glanced back and forth between the two boys, contemplating your response. "Um... Actually, I haven't made any plans yet."

Sokka's grin widened. "Great! So, it's a date then?"

Haru interjected, trying to be fair. "Hold on, Sokka. Y/n, we were planning to go hiking this weekend, remember?"

Realizing your earlier commitment, you sighed. "Oh, right. I did promise to go hiking with you, Haru. But the meteor shower sounds amazing too."

Haru shrugged, understanding but still hopeful. "Well, if you prefer the meteor shower, I guess I can reschedule the hike. It's no problem."

Sokka's face softened, showing his concern. "Haru, let's not jump to conclusions just yet. Y/n, we value your opinion. What do you genuinely want to do?"

With a conflicted expression, you voiced your inner struggle. "Honestly, it's such a difficult decision. Sokka, your sense of humor always brightens my day, and I love our adventurous together. And Haru, your calm and understanding nature makes me feel at peace. I'm torn between you both."

Sokka nodded. "I understand, Y/n. Relationships are about finding a balance and considering each other's happiness. If hiking with Haru is what you truly want, I can accept that."

Haru smiled gently, his eyes reflecting unwavering support. "Sokka, thank you for your understanding. But Y/n, please don't feel pressured. Your feelings matter, and we're here to support you."

With a pensive expression, you acknowledged their understanding. "Thank you, Sokka, for your understanding. And Haru, I appreciate your support. I need some time to sort through my emotions and make a decision."

Sokka's smile remained, assuring you of his patience. "Take all the time you need, Y/n. We'll be here, patiently waiting for your decision."

Haru's nods. "Absolutely. We're not going anywhere, Y/n. Your happiness matters to us."

Feeling grateful for their understanding, you expressed your heartfelt appreciation. "Thank you both for being so understanding and patient. I'm truly grateful to have you in my life. I'll make sure to communicate my decision with honesty and clarity."

*requested by @zatannathetrickster*