Three's company P'li x reader

*continuation of Zaheer x reader*

You were sitting in the park, waiting for P'li to arrive. You had been nervous all day, wondering what she wanted to talk to you about. You had a feeling it had something to do with Zaheer.

Finally, P'li arrived. She sat down next to you on the bench and took a deep breath.

"Listen, Y/N," she said. "I have something to tell you. I know that Zaheer and I have been together for a while, but I've been feeling something for you too."

You raised an eyebrow. "What? Why?"

"I don't know," P'li said. "I can't explain it. But I can't ignore it either."

You were still processing the information. "I don't know, P'li. I don't want to come between you and Zaheer."

"That's just it," P'li said. "I don't want to lose Zaheer either. But I don't want to lose you either. I was thinking...what if we tried a polyamorous relationship?"

You took a deep breath. "Okay," you said. "I'll try it. But I need to think about it more."

P'li nodded. "Of course. Take all the time you need."

You and P'li hugged, and then she left. You sat there on the bench, thinking about what had just happened. You had never considered a poly relationship before, but something about it felt right.

A few days later, you met up with P'li again. This time, you were more prepared.

"I've been thinking about it," you said. "And I'm willing to give it a try."

P'li smiled. "That's great news."

You spent the next few weeks figuring out the details of your new relationship. It wasn't always easy, but you were all committed to making it work.

In the end, it was worth it. You had two people who loved you and cared for you deeply. And you loved them both just as much. It was a happy ending for everyone involved.

*requested by @EmariTheProtecter*