Connecting as Lavabenders Ghazan x reader

This is requested by me y'all, this man is so fine and underrated 🤭

And request new characters, I'm so tired of the usual Zuko, Azula, Sokka, Aang. I love them all, but bring a variety, come on people!!

"Hey, Ghazan, can I ask you something?" you said, looking over at your friend.

"Sure, what's up?" Ghazan replied, looking at you with his warm brown eyes.

"Do you ever feel like you're different from everyone else?" you asked, feeling a sense of vulnerability.

Ghazan nodded, his eyes flickering with understanding. "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's tough being a lava bender. People don't always understand us."

You smiled, feeling a sense of connection with him. "Yeah, but I like being different. It makes me feel special."

Ghazan grinned, his eyes crinkling. "Me too. I like that we can do something that others can't."

The two of you sat in silence for a few moments, just enjoying each other's company. You couldn't help but feel drawn to Ghazan, with his easy smile and kind heart.

"Hey, Y/N, can I ask you something?" Ghazan said, breaking the silence.

"Sure, what's up?" you replied, feeling a sense of curiosity.

"Do you ever feel like there's something between us?" Ghazan asked, his eyes searching yours.

You felt your heart skip a beat. Did he feel the same way you did? "What do you mean?"

"I don't know," Ghazan said, looking away. "I just feel like we have a connection. Like we understand each other."

You felt a sense of relief wash over you. You weren't the only one who felt this way. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel the same way."

Ghazan turned back to you, his eyes shining. "Really?"

You nodded, feeling a sense of happiness wash over you. "Yeah. I've liked you for a while now."

Ghazan grinned, his eyes crinkling. "Me too. I'm glad we finally figured it out."

The two of you sat in silence for a few moments, just enjoying the moment. You knew that this was the start of something special.