Little Crush Bolin x reader (revised)

"Hey, um... I wanted to tell you something. I hope you don't mind.

You curiosity's glance at Bolin. "Of course not, Bolin. What's on your mind?"

"Well, uh, I don't know how to say this exactly, but... I kind of have a little crush on you. It's been growing for a while, and I couldn't keep it to myself any longer." He confessed.

You were taken aback but appreciative. "Oh, Bolin... That's incredibly sweet of you to share. I must admit, I've noticed how you've been treating me lately. You're always there for me, making me laugh and brightening my day."

"Really?!" Bolin exclaimed. "I mean, that's great to hear! I genuinely enjoy spending time with you, and whenever I see you, my heart skips a beat. You're amazing, and I can't help but be drawn to you."

You smile. "Bolin, you're making my heart flutter too. Your kindness, your sense of humor, and your unwavering support mean the world to me. I find myself looking forward to seeing you and talking to you every day."

Bolin let's put a large sigh. "Wow, I'm glad I took the chance to tell you. I wasn't sure how you'd react, but knowing that you feel the same way... It's incredible. You're incredible. Can I hold your hand?

"Absolutely, Bolin. Your hand in mine sounds perfect."