Confusion and Confrontation Suki x reader

You always thought Suki was indifferent towards you, but little did you know, she was actually harboring feelings of jealousy. You often found yourself spending more time talking with the other Kyoshi girls, unintentionally leaving Suki out.

One day, as you were walking back from training, you noticed Suki sitting alone by the riverbank, a contemplative expression on her face. You hesitated for a moment before gathering the courage to approach her.

"Hey, Suki. Mind if I join you?" you asked, your voice filled with genuine concern.

Suki looked up, surprised to see you there. "Oh, um, sure. I guess," she replied, trying to hide her vulnerability.

Sitting down next to her, you couldn't help but notice the slight tension in the air. "Is something bothering you, Suki?" you gently asked, your voice laced with sincerity.

She sighed and averted her gaze. "It's nothing. Just... I've noticed you've been spending a lot of time with the others lately. It feels like you prefer their company over mine," she admitted, her voice tinged with sadness.

Your eyes widened, realizing the misunderstanding. "Suki, that's not true at all. I value your company just as much as theirs. I never meant to make you feel left out," you explained, your voice filled with reassurance.

Her gaze met yours, confusion evident in her eyes. "But why? Why do you spend more time with them?" she asked, a hint of desperation in her voice.

You reached out and gently held her hand, a gesture of comfort and understanding. "Suki, it's not about preferring one over the other. Each of you holds a special place in my heart. We connect on different levels, and that's what makes our friendships unique."

Suki's eyes softened as she processed your words. "I... I didn't realize," she murmured, her voice filled with a mix of relief and realization.

You smiled warmly, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry, Suki. From now on, I'll make sure to spend more time with you too. I want you to know how much you mean to me."

A blush crept onto Suki's cheeks, and she shyly returned your smile. "Thank you, Y/n. I...I appreciate that."

As the sun set over the horizon, you and Suki stayed by the riverbank, engaged in a heartfelt conversation that deepened your bond.