Eternal Flame Azula x male reader

The beach party had ended, leaving Azula and
Y/n alone on the secluded shoreline. The night sky sparkled with stars above them as they sat side by side in the sand, relishing the calm after the chaos.

"You know, I never thought star-gazing could be this... enjoyable," Azula mused, her eyes fixated on the twinkling constellations.

Y/n grinned, his gaze drifting from the stars to Azula. "It's a nice change of pace from our usual battles, that's for sure."

Amused by his playful response, Azula smirked. "Indeed, it is. And I must admit, it's nice to have someone who can keep up with me."

Teasingly, he retorted, "Are you saying you're impressed with my firebending skills?"

With a roll of her eyes, Azula replied, "I suppose you're not as terrible as I initially thought."

The atmosphere settled into a comfortable silence as they continued to stargaze, the sound of gentle waves lapping against the shore. Y/n broke the silence with a soft and genuine confession.

"You know, I never expected to find someone who could bend blue and orange fire. It's extraordinary."

Azula looked at him, her eyes showing a touch of vulnerability. "It's a rare gift passed down through my family. But I never imagined someone else could share it with me."

Reaching out, he gently touched her hand. "You're not alone anymore, Azula. I'm here."

Their eyes met, and an unspoken connection formed between them, transcending the fiery world they knew. The tension between them was palpable, and they leaned closer, drawn to each other's presence.

"There's something about you, something I can't quite explain," Azula whispered, her breath mingling with his.

"I feel it too, Azula," he responded softly.

In that moment, they gave in to the magnetic pull and shared a passionate kiss, the world around them fading away as they embraced each other.

*requested by OfficialWinton*