Tides of the Heart Katara x reader

You and Katara sit across from each other at a cozy table, sipping jasmine tea. Your conversation had taken a more intimate turn.

Blushing, You said. "Katara, I have to admit something. Ever since you shared your story about your attraction to women, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you."

Katara is surprised yet intrigued. "Oh...I wasn't expecting that. But I appreciate your honesty. There's something undeniably special about you too."

A warm smile spreads across your face, your eyes locked with Katara's.

Blushing deeper, You said. "Katara, spending time with you, listening to your journey of self-discovery, has made me realize something about myself. I think I may be falling for you."

Katara's eyes widen, a mix of surprise and joy illuminating her face.

Whispering, Katara murmurs. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear those words. I've been drawn to you from the moment we met."

You reached across the table, gently taking Katara's hand in your own.

"Katara, the strength and compassion you possess, your unwavering dedication to your beliefs—it captivates me. I want to explore this connection we share, if you're open to it."

Katara's cheeks flush as she intertwines her fingers with yours.

Katara smiles sheepishly. "I'm more than open to it. With you, I feel a sense of belonging and acceptance that I've yearned for. Let's discover where our hearts take us, together."

You and Katara lean in, your lips meeting in a tender, heartfelt kiss.