Jinora x reader avatar's sister

Y/n P.O.V

"Korra I missed you." I say running over to my older sister and squeezing her into a big hug.

"I missed you too," she says breathy. "Please let go, you're hurting me."

"Oh sorry." I apologize, letting go of the hug.

I haven't seen Korra in months, she's been in republic city training, while I was here in the Southern Water Tribe with my parents.

I look around my surroundings.

"Master Tenzin, it's very nice to meet you again." I bow.

"Y/n, you've grown so much, very beautiful young lady." Tenzin says bowing back.

"Thank you." I blush.

"This is my daughter Jinora," Tenzin says. "You two are very much alike, I think you guys would be great friends."

I look at the girl next to Tenzin. She's is gorgeous I think to myself.

"Would you mind showing her around?" Tenzin asks patting his daughters back.

"No, I don't mind at all." I smile.

He smiles back.

"Hey what about us!" Ikki asks, stomping her foot in the snow.

"Yeah what about us!" Meelo repeats.

"I want Korra's beautiful sister to show us around too!" Meelo says running over to me clinging onto my waist.

"She doesn't want to hang out with you guys," Jinora says to her siblings.

"How would you know?" Ikki says sticking her tongue at Jinora.

Jinora rolls her eyes. "Let's go Y/n."

"I'll see you again beautiful lady!" Meelo yells.

"Sorry about my siblings." Jinora apologizes.

"It's fine," I reply, rubbing my hands together. We stay in silence.

"So what do you want to do?" Jinora and I both ask eachother. 

We let out a laugh.

We hung out the entire day.

"Jinora do you want to go to the glacier spirits festival with me?" I ask.

"I'd love to." She says pulling me into a hug.

When we let go we both blushed.

"Uh, I'll see you there." Jinora says, giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking off.

I placed my two fingers on the cheek she just kissed.

"See you there." I say blushing like crazy.

*requested*

Hey y'all sorry if this chapter was trash :((. But thank you for 2k reads holy crap tysm! I've also started a Sokka series so check that out if you want, just click my profile it's there. Sorry for not posting on here recently but I'm back so request any one-shots if you want.
                                —angelicmichiko🤍