Eska x reader x Desna like a girlfriend or slave? Part 3

As you held onto both twins' hair playfully, you couldn't help but giggle at their bewildered expressions. "You two are so adorable when you're flabbergasted."

Eska's frown softened slightly, and she glanced at Desna. "She's right, you know. We are acting silly."

Desna nodded in agreement, a hint of a smile on his face. "You're right, Eska. We should stop arguing and just enjoy the festival with Y/n."

You let go of their hair and grinned. "That's the spirit! Let's have fun together!"

As they continued exploring the festival grounds, you noticed Eska looking a bit distant. "Is everything alright, Eska?"

Eska hesitated for a moment before speaking. "I... I apologize for being so possessive earlier. It's just that... I care about you, Y/n."

You placed a comforting hand on Eska's shoulder. "It's okay, Eska. I understand your feelings, and I care about you both too."

Desna chimed in, "We've never met anyone like you, Y/n. You're special to us."

You blushed, feeling touched by their words. "You both mean a lot to me too. And I don't want to choose between you; I want us to be together."

Eska looked surprised. "Really?"

"Yes," You replied firmly. "As long as both of you are okay with it, I'd like to be with both of you."

Desna smiled warmly. "We are more than okay with that, Y/n."

Eska nodded, a soft smile forming on her lips. "Yes, we are."

You leaned in, kissing Eska on the cheek and then Desna. "I'm glad we could work this out. Now, let's enjoy the rest of the festival together."

The three of you spent the rest of the day exploring the festival, playing games, and winning prizes together. As the sun began to set, they found a quiet spot to sit and watch the evening sky.

Eska rested her head on your shoulder, and Desna wrapped his arms around you. "This feels right," Eska murmured.

You smiled, feeling a deep sense of contentment. "It does. I'm grateful to have both of you in my life."

Desna whispered, "We're grateful to have you too,
Y/n."

*requested*