Bolin x reader skirt

Y/n P.O.V

I was sitting at my favorite noodle place, Narooks's Seeweed Noodlery, enjoying my noodles.

I sat their eating alone. I looked up from my noodles and notice a red ferret coming my way.

I widen my eyes in shock as the ferret went up my skirt, crawling up to my chest, poking its head out, licking my lips.

"Bad Pabu, Oh my spirits, I am so sorry ma'am."

I look up to see a handsome young man, taking the ferret out my top.

I blush embarrassed.

"Uh, it's fine." I say looking anywhere but at him.

"Bolin." He says reaching out his hand for me to shake.

"Y/n." I say shaking his hand.

"Uh, sorry about your noodles, I could buy you another one." Bolin says.

I look down at my noodles now noticing that it had spilled.

"Oh, it's fine." I reply.

"No, I insists. I'll even sit with you." Bolin says taking a sit in front of me in the booth.

We start chitchatting for a while.

"Hey, you wanna head out?" Bolin asks reaching out his hand for me to grab.

"Yeah, I'd love to." I reply, grabbing his hand as we walk out the restaurant.

We walked to the Republic City Park, still hand in hand.

"Hey, you lovely couple, come over here and take your picture for free." A random guy says, motioning his hand for us to come over.

"Oh, we're not dating." Bolin and I blurted out at the same time, but the guy didn't care, he grabbed both our free hands and set us in front of the camera.

Suddenly Bolin put his arms around my waist, I turn back to look at him and smile.

"Cheese." Says the camera guy.

"Cheeseee." Bolin and I say.

The guy hands us our picture and walks away.

"That was random." I say to Bolin but he doesn't respond, he was just staring at the photo that we had just token.

"Bolin?" I repeat.

"Oh, sorry Y/n, I was just admiring this picture, you look very pretty."

"Thanks, Bolin." I smile, looking at the picture.

"I have a confession to make." Bolin says as we continuing walking.

"What is it?" I ask swinging our hands back and forth.

"I told Pabu to run into your skirt today at the Narooks, not in a creepy way at all, just to get your attention, because I saw you sitting by yourself, and I thought you were quite beautiful and I wanted to invite you to my mover screening as my date." Bolin says very quickly.

I  look at him dumbfounded, taking a minute to grasps what he just said.

"I'd love to be your date." I finally say after a while.

"Wait really?!" Bolin says shocked.

"Telling your ferret to run into my skirt was a bit strange to grab someone's attention." I cringed.

"Sorry," Bolin murmured.

"Sure why not, you seem like a nice guy, plus you're cute."

We walk to my house.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later tonight."

"Yeah, tonight." Bolin says walking away from my house.

"Wait." I say getting Bolin's attention. I kiss his cheek.

He blushes and places his finger on the cheek, I kissed.

"Bye." I say walking into my house closing my door.

"Woah." I hear him say from behind the door.

I smile, leaning on my door.

What a day.