Rough Day Shady Shin x reader (revised)

The dimly lit alley was filled with the faint aroma of smoke and the distant echoes of music from the nearby club. As you leaned against the wall, taking a drag from your cigarette, a shadowy figure emerged from the darkness. Shady Shin, with his piercing gaze and an air of mystery, approached you with silent steps.

His voice laced with intrigue. "Rough night?"

Your startled, but intrigued. "Yeah, you could say that. Just trying to forget."

Shady Shin nods, a hint of understanding in his eyes. "Sometimes, forgetting seems like the only way out. But there are other paths, you know. Ways to heal without losing yourself."

Curiosity flickering in your eyes. "And who are you to tell me that?"

A half smile playing on his lips. "Just a lost soul who's been down that road before. But I've learned that running from pain only prolongs the suffering."

You exhale a cloud of smoke, contemplating his words. "So, what do you suggest I do then? How do I escape this never-ending torment?"

Shady Shin leans closer, his voice gentle yet filled with sincerity. "You don't escape it, my dear. You face it head-on. Embrace the pain, let it wash over you. Only by acknowledging and accepting it can you truly begin to heal."

You eyes narrowing, a mix of defiance and curiosity. "And what if I don't want to heal? What if I want to drown in this darkness?"

Shady Shin's gaze intensifies, his words carry a hint of urgency. "Darkness can be seductive, but it's not where you belong. You have a light within you, a fire waiting to be rekindled. Don't let heartbreak extinguish it. Use your pain as fuel to ignite a brighter future."

You take a moment to absorb his words, stubbing out the cigarette. "Maybe you're right. Maybe there's more to this than I've been allowing myself to see."

Shady Shin smiles, his eyes filled with quiet encouragement. "There's a world beyond this alley, beyond the smoke and chaos. And I'll be here, ready to guide you when you're ready to step into the light."