Twin Turmoil Wei x reader x Wing

As a close friend of Suyin Beifong's family and a skilled metalbender yourself, you find yourself spending a lot of time with her twin sons, Wei and Wing. The three of you share a unique bond, having grown up together in Zaofu.

One day, as you're practicing metalbending with Wei in the training grounds, Wing interrupts with an earthbending display, trying to show off and impress you.

"Hey, Y/n watch this!" Wei demonstrates an intricate metalbending move.

"That's nothing! Check this out!" With an earthbending twist, Wing stomps the ground, causing a rock pillar to rise from beneath the swirling leaves, creating an impressive display of nature's power.

Laughing, you say. "You guys are both amazing! But let's not turn this into a competition."

The friendly rivalry between the brothers escalates, turning into a full-fledged competition for your affections.

"I bet I can show her a better time than you can, Wei!" Wing emphasized.

"Oh yeah? Let's see if you can keep up!" Wei starts an impromptu metalbending obstacle course.

Feeling uncomfortable with the situation, you decide to address the issue directly. Over dinner with the Beifong family, you gently explain your feelings to Wei and Wing, expressing that their rivalry is putting a strain on your friendship.

"Guys, I appreciate your attention, but this competition isn't necessary. I value both of you as friends, and I don't want this to come between us."

Surprisingly, the brothers listen attentively and realize the impact of their behavior. Both Wei and Wing apologize and promise to respect your feelings and your friendship with each of them.

Wei apologizes. "You're right, Y/n. We didn't mean to make things awkward for you."

"Yeah," Wing adds. "We got carried away. Let's just go back to being friends."

In the following days, you spend quality time with both brothers individually, fostering a stronger bond with each of them on a more personal level. As you get to know Wei better, you appreciate his determination and discipline as a metalbender, while with Wing, you admire his lighthearted nature and love for adventure.

During a peaceful evening at the beautiful gardens of Zaofu, you find yourself sharing a heart-to-heart conversation with Suyin.

"I've noticed how much both my boys care about you. It's natural for them to be drawn to someone as amazing as you are."

You sigh. "I care about both of them too, Suyin. They're both incredible individuals."

"Remember, Y/n, follow your heart. Don't rush into any decisions. Trust your feelings, and everything will fall into place."

As your connection with each brother deepens, you find yourself torn between the two, unsure of your true feelings. Sensing your dilemma, Suyin offers some motherly advice, encouraging you to take your time.

In the end, you realize that it's okay to cherish a strong bond with both Wei and Wing. But ultimately you choose.........

*requested*