Sunset Flirtation Chan x reader

You had joined Azula's group for a relaxing day at Ember Island beach, not expecting much beyond some casual fun. As you all arrived at the sandy shore, the radiant beauty of the place took your breath away. The waves crashed gently against the coastline, and the golden sun cast a warm glow over everything.

A handsome guy with a charming grin approached you, saying, "Well, well, what do we have here? A new addition to the group?"

You replied with a smile, "Hi, I'm Y/n."

Azula chimed in with a smirk, "Y/n here is a friend of mine. She's going to experience the true joy of Ember Island today."

Ty Lee bounced with excitement, adding, "Oh, you're going to love it here! It's paradise!"

Mai, in her signature monotone, said, "Just don't expect too much excitement. Ember Island is all about relaxation."

Chan, leaning in closer to you, said, "Relaxation can be quite enjoyable, especially in the company of someone as lovely as you."

You blushed and stammered, "Th-thank you, Chan. That's very kind of you to say."

---

Throughout the day, Chan stayed close to you, engaging you in playful banter and sharing stories. His charisma was undeniable, and it didn't take long for you to find yourself charmed by his presence.

Chan smirked and said, "So, Y/n, what do you say we team up for a beach volleyball match?"

You playfully responded, "Oh, are you worried you won't stand a chance against me?"

Chan raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh, I'm not worried. I like a little challenge."

The two of you teamed up for the beach volleyball match, exchanging competitive glances and playful taunts as the game intensified.

Azula, watching the match, said, "Chan seems to be really taken with you."

You blushed and replied, "I don't know what you mean. We're just having fun."

Ty Lee giggled and said, "Trust me, I know flirting when I see it, and Chan is definitely into you."

After the match, you both took a break by the shoreline, laughing and catching your breath.

Chan handed you a cold drink and said, "Here, you deserve this after giving me such a tough game."

You smiled and replied, "Thanks, Chan. You're pretty good yourself."

Chan leaned closer and said, "You know, there's something captivating about you. I can't help but be drawn to you."

You blushed again and said, "That's really sweet of you to say."

As the sun started to set, you all gathered around a bonfire, sharing stories and laughter.

Chan, speaking softly, asked, "Y/n would you like to take a walk with me along the beach?"

You smiled and said, "I'd love to."

You and Chan strolled along the shoreline, the sound of waves and distant laughter filling the air.

Chan gazed at you and said, "You know, I feel like I've known you for much longer than just today."

You felt a connection and replied, "I feel the same way. It's like we just click."

Chan reached for your hand and said, "Maybe it's because we're meant to know each other."

Under the enchanting light of the moon, you shared a tender moment, feeling the deep connection that had grown between you throughout the day at Ember Island.

Chan hesitated for a moment, his eyes locked with yours, and then he softly said, "I can't deny the feelings I have for you."

Your heart skipped a beat as you replied, "I feel the same way, Chan. Today has been amazing."

Chan smiled warmly, his hand gently caressing your cheek, and he whispered, "I don't want this day to end."

You leaned in closer, feeling the electricity in the air, and replied, "Me neither."

And in that magical moment, the two of you shared a sweet, passionate kiss under the shimmering moonlight, sealing the promise of a budding romance that neither of you could have anticipated at the beginning of this relaxing day at Ember Island beach.

*requested by watertribee *