Bedtime Bliss Hakoda x reader

You and Hakoda have been trying to put your two children to sleep for hours, but they just won't settle down.

Hakoda sighed, frustration. "I don't know what to do. They're usually so well behaved."

You reassured, placing a hand on Hakoda's arm. "It's okay, dear. We'll figure it out. Maybe we can sing them a lullaby?"

Hakoda's face brightened with hope. "That's a good idea. Do you remember any from when you were a child?"

You smiled nostalgically. "I remember a few. Let's try 'Hush Little Baby.'"

As you start to sing, your children's restless frowns turn into curious gazes. They listen intently to the melody, and their eyes start to droop.

Hakoda's voice filled with relief. "It's working. Keep going."

You continue to sing, your voice gentle and soothing. Eventually, your children drift off to sleep, their faces peaceful and serene.

You whisper, a mix of joy and tenderness in your voice. "I think we did it."

Hakoda agrees, his voice filled with pride. "We make a great team."

You and Hakoda share a contented smile, grateful for the tranquil moment you've created.

You softly bid them farewell. "Goodnight, my loves."

Hakoda adds with warmth. "Sleep tight, my little ones."

You and Hakoda cuddle beside your children, feeling their presence close and comforting. As the room grows quiet.