Aang x reader new friend pt1.

Aang P.O.V

Today was my second day of Fire Nation school and I was pretty nervous because of the incident I had, had yesterday.

I sat next to a h/c haired girl. She looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back. She was beautiful.

The teacher walked in and everyone stood up. "Good morning, class, recite the Fire Nation oath."

Everyone turned around to face a picture of Fire lord Ozai.

"My life, I give to my country. With my hands, I fight for Fire lord..." the whole class said.

"Fire lord..." I look around the class. "Forefathers..." I stumble.

"With my mind, I seek ways to better my country and with my feet," the class continues to say.

"Firebenders...Fire lord wha, bah, blah, blah." I try singing along with them.

The class started to chuckle. We turned around and sat back in our seats.

The teacher began to announce, since we thought that the National oath was hilarious that we would begin with a pop quiz. The class groaned.

The teacher began asking me questions about the war.

"Well I don't know how you'd possibly know more than the our National history book, unless you were there a hundred years ago." The teacher says.

"I'll just write down my best guess." I awkwardly smile, sitting down.

Y/n P.O.V

"Hey what's your name?" I hear Kuzon say to me, when we were heading to music class.

"Y/n." I respond. He was very cute.

We walk into class and sit down.

The music teacher tapped on his baton and we all began playing our instruments.

I suddenly heard a loud noise to my right and looked up to see Kuzon playing the wrong notes.

The whole class stared at him.

"Kuzon?" The music teacher says.

"I know, I'm a terrible Tsungi hornist." Kuzon sighs.

"No, child that hullabaloo is going on with your feet, is that a nervous disorder?"

"I was just dancing, you do dances here in the homeland, right?" Kuzon asks.

"Not really no." I mumble.

The teacher goes on about how music isn't conducive for a proper learning environment. I just sat back and rolled my eyes, listening to his speech.

After class, I heard everyone whispering. I turned around and saw Kuzon approaching my way.

"Oh, hi, Kuzon. I really like that crazy dance you were doing."

"Thanks Y/n, I could show it to you again if you'd like..ahh!"

Fire came hurling towards our way. "What you say, colony trash? You're going to show her something?"

"Just some dance movements." Kuzon responds.

"Nobody shows my Y/n anything. Especially movements." B/n says.

B/n starts throwing flames at Kuzon, but he dodged them swiftly, I watched in awe.

B/n eventually fell to the ground. The teachers approached the scene and that was when B/n began to fake cry.

"Picking fights on your second day? We need to have a conference to discuss your punishment, bring your parents to my office after school... don't be late." The teacher said walking away.

B/n smiles cockily and storms away.

I go to Kuzon and tell him that I'll see him around.

Y/n= your name
H/c= hair color
B/n= boyfriends name