Insanity Azula x reader

In the dimly lit asylum room, Azula, confined in a wheelchair and strapped in gear, sat in an unsettling silence. Y/n, a therapist with a unique approach to healing, entered cautiously, aware of the fragile state of the once-mighty Fire Nation princess.

"Azula, we're here to help you. Let's talk about what's on your mind."

Azula, her eyes carrying a frenzied intensity, glared at Y/n with suspicion. "Help? There's no help for someone like me. The voices won't stop, and the flames, the flames are always there."

Y/n fixed her eyes glasses. "We can work through this together. What voices are you hearing, Azula?"

Azula, a maddened laughter escaping her lips, spoke of whispers that echoed in the corners of her fractured mind. The dislodged reality she inhabited made the therapy room feel like a battleground of sanity.

"They tell me to burn it all, to let the flames consume everything. Can't you hear them?"

Y/n, maintaining a calm demeanor, sought to anchor Azula in the present. "Azula, I want to understand what you're going through. Can you tell me when these feelings started?"

Azula's eyes flickering with a mix of torment and defiance, recounted the final battle, the descent into madness that followed, and the flames that seemed to have taken residence within her very soul.

"Zuko, he betrayed me. The flames, they betrayed me. Now, they're the only company I have."

Y/n, empathizing with the shattered princess, approached cautiously, aiming to foster a connection that transcended the confines of the asylum. "Azula, you're not alone. We can find a way to ease the pain, to quiet the flames together."

As the therapy sessions continued in the asylum room, Azula's mind remained a dislodged puzzle, and Y/n navigated the treacherous terrain of her fractured psyche.