Strange Events

Riley
"That is so not funny" "Why are you laughing then?" "Shut up" "Make me" I tease. Let's say he did, I was laughing about our conversation when all of a sudden, his lips are on mine. It's softly, like he doesn't want to hurt me. He is a really good kisser, that's for sure. He's distracting me from something, eh, it's working. At this point I could care less.

Damon
Did I really just do that? Did I really just kiss my best friends daughter? Speaking of, it's been awhile since I've seen him. But, man, she's a good kisser that's for sure.

It wasn't a long one or to intense, I did it softly, so I knew it wouldn't hurt her. It didn't last long, I made sure of that, if it would've, something might've happened. 😉😏

"What... Was that for?" "I needed to shut you up" I shrugged. She chuckled softly. "Mm, you can shut me up all you want" "Ugh, as much as I want to, your my best friends daughter and I c-" "Well, look, do you see your best friend anywhere?! Because I sure as hell don't! He ran out!" "Hey, calm down" "No! My own Dad ran off on me and I haven't seen him, even when I almost died! Huh, I shouldn't even have came, it was pointless, you were the only good part" "Hey, your dad loves you very much, I'm sure he just needs to clear his head" "I almost died, Damon and he wouldn't have even been here when I did! I wouldn't have gotten to see him... To say goodbye... Or anything" "Don't say that" "I don't think I wanna see him anymore" "Riley-" "STOP Rileying me!" "Just listen, at least you have your dad, Elena and Jeremy... They don't have one, Caroline, she doesn't have one, Bonnie she basically doesn't have one-" "And I basically don't have one either, he didn't show up to my near death situation!" "Ok, I'm sorry" "Can we just stop... Talking about this" "Yeah" "Thanks"

Riley
I ended up falling asleep and had a nightmare. "Hey, hey, no listen it was just a dream, ok?" "No! No! I can't!" "You can't what?" "I can't lose you, Damon" I said, breaking down in tears. "Riley, hey, I'm not going anywhere" "I can't leave you either Day" "What do you mean?" "I can't ever lose you, and you can't ever lose me... I'm not gonna let that happen" "Riley, listen, that dream-" "Forget the dream, Damon!" "Ok, well either way, I'm still confused, and hoping your not thinking what I think your thinking" "Turn me Damon" "Are you kidding me?!" "Turn me and we won't have to leave each other" "Riley, come on, your not thinking straight" "No, I am!" "That decision can affect your whole future Riley! We don't mean anything other than friends to one another either way" "Then date me!" "No, Riley, stop, what's going on with you?" "Damon, I am in love with you! I want you in my future I don't care about anything else!" "Riley, stop, I'm not turning you, and I'm not going to date you" "Why?" "I'm not turning you because your 21 you have a whole life ahead of you, I'm not dating you because I don't like you!"