Our Humanity is Back

Riley
Last night, Damon and I were up like all night because I couldn't stop throwing up. We don't know what's going on, but, whatever it was, was a real pain in the ass.

Damon
Riley woke up in the middle of the night throwing up, and we never went back to sleep because she threw up non stop that whole night. It was absolutely disgusting, I'm telling you.

"I thought vampires couldn't get sick, Damon!" I yelled, fustrated. "You probably just haven't eaten so your throwing up" "That makes NO SENSE!" I yell. "Well, why don't we go out, get a snack, see how you feel after that" "Ok" "Come on" He said and we went to find someone to feed from.

Riley
I couldn't drink the blood, I threw it up as soon as I started to drink it. "Forget this happened, you came to check on her because she looked sick, go back to what you were doing before" He said, compelling her. "Damon, I can't drink the blood!" "Yeah, I can see that" "What am I gonna do?" "I don't know" We were silent, sitting on the ground, he was rubbing my back and kissed my forehead as I cuddled up with him.

Damon
She fell asleep while cuddled up with me on the ground after failing to drink human blood. Something is going on and we have to figure it out and fast. "You could always come back to the house and we can figure it out" "Stefan" "Damon" "Hello, brother"

He walks over to where we were and looks at us. "So, what's up bro?" "Well, that's none of your business, brother" "It is if she's not able to drink blood" I sigh and say, "She woke up in the middle of the night throwing up and neither of us slept because she kept throwing up, I thought it was because she wasn't drinking enough, but she can't even get blood down" "Hm" "If you have something to say, then say it, brother" "Have you tried blood bags?" "We just found this out, Stefan" "There's blood bags at the house" "We aren't going anywhere, Stefan" "Ok, fine, I'll bring it here" "No, Stefan just leave us alone"

He disappeared and then came back with some blood bags. "Just try them, for her" "Fine" I woke her up and had her try to drink some. "Huh, Damon! Damon it's working!" "Yeah, I know, I see" "What's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm glad it worked" "Damon, something is wrong" "Fine! Stefan came and suggested them" "And you actually listened to him?" "Just because I don't have my humanity, doesn't mean I wouldn't do anything for you" She smiled. "You said, Stefan suggested this?" "Yeah" "Damon, if it wasn't for Stefan..." "We would have gotten there" "Damon, Stefan helped me, I'm not throwing it up, I'm keeping it down" "Yeah, so?" "Stefan did this, your brother" "Ok?" "We need to thank him" "Your humanity is back" "And it's all thanks to you and Stefan" "It was all Stefan" "No it wasn't, if you wouldn't have suggested that, it'd still be happening... Thank you, Damon" "Your welcome, Riley" "I love you" "I love you, too" "Turn it back on, please" "I don't want to turn it back on" "Damon, remember you promised me, if I had mine turned on before yours, you'd turn it on too?" He was silent. "Damon, I don't wanna see you like that" "Like my true self" "That's not what I meant, I meant, I wanna see the Damon who was there for me before and was nice and caring and sweet and loving and-" I was interrupted by him kissing me. "I already did, when you said I love you" "Uh! I hate you!" "No you love me" "Yeah, I love you" "Come on, let's go"