New York

Riley
Thankfully, Damon turned it off with me, so I don't have to do this alone. Not that I would've cared either way, but, you know. "Have you ever noticed how much quieter it is when Elena isn't here then when she is?" "Yes, now that you mention it I have" "You know what we should do?" "Have a little fun?" "Mm" I moan as he kisses me and lean away saying, "No, maybe later, but, we should go on a trip!" "To?" "Like New York or something" "Ah New York" "Yes New York! The city that never sleeps!" "Unlike you, who needs some" "You know what?" "What?" "You are annoying" "It's mutual" "Good"

New York
Damon
Riley and I decided to take a little trip to the city that never sleeps. She, however, did sleep most of the way. "I want to dye my hair" "No!" I whine. "Why? I need a change" "I like your hair, just the way it is" "Well, I appreciate that, but I think I should at least put some like blonde highlights in it" "You know, that would look hot" "Really?" "Yeah" "Then blonde highlights it is" We agree.

After she got the blonde highlights in my hair, we saught out something to eat. "Mm, that was yummy" "Mmhmm, not as yummy as you baby" "Yeah?" "Yeah" I said and kissed her. We ended up having sex in the woods.

Riley
It's a lot of fun not having any humanity. Not having a care in the world, being free. It's fun and I never want it to end!