The Best Part Of It

Damon
She smirks and says, "I'm a vampire, Damon" "Yeah, I know" "And do you know what the best part of that is?" "Um, there's a lot" She chuckled and walks to me. "What are you doing?" "One of the best things, is probably... You know..." She says with a smirk, biting her lip and looking at me all flirty like. I raise my eyebrow at her, not expecting her to say that. "Oh, I did not expect that, where's the innocent Riley at?" "She went to Hawaii for the day" "Mm, well, I like this one" "Yeah?" "Yeah" "Show me" "How would you like me to show you?" "Gosh, just shut up and kiss me" She said, I laughed and kissed her.

She put her hands on the back of my neck and kissed me harder. I picked her up and brought her to the bedroom, closing and locking the door. She pushed me against the door, I switched our positions and ripped her shirt off. "Mm" She moaned softly as I did.

When we were finally naked, she switched our positions, chuckling. Before she could do anything, I switched back. We laughed and I kissed her. "Riley, are you-?" "Yes, please" "Ok" I said and entered into her slowly. She leaned forward and gasped into my shoulder. "Uh" She sighed. "Huh" I sighed back. Her head leaned back into the pillows. "Uh, uh" I moaned, speeding up. She switched our positions, not laughing but pushing me down and kissing down my stomach. "Uh, ugh" I groaned as she took it in her mouth. She's kissing me again and holding onto the headboard, going as fast as she can. "Riley" I sigh. "Huh, yeah" She moaned in response. "Mm, uh uh" "Fuck!"

We layed together for what seems like hours. Once we were finally done and everything was taken care of, I decided to teach her to hunt. "Snatch-eat-erase" "Seems easy enough" "It is, but you have to be sure you don't kill them" "Ok, doesn't sound to difficult"

Turns out, she had a harder time than she thought she would. She felt bad for everyone she came across. "Riley, you have to feed on someone, you'll die if you don't" "Ugh, it's just hard! They're innocent people, Damon! How do you do it?" "I don't think you want my advice on that, but Riley, I will be here right by your side ok?" "Ok" "Come on, let's find someone"