Coming Back To Mystic Falls

Riley
Today, I'm packing up some stuff and taking a trip to Mystic Falls to visit my dad. It's been awhile since I've last been there and since I've last seen him. So, now, for a surprise I'm gonna go and visit him today and stay for the weekend! Thankfully, I'm 21 so, I can drive myself and I can legally drink, too!

I can remember the last time I went, I had this huge crush on two of his friends, Damon and Stefan. I was to young for him, like he was able to pick me up and play with me and stuff without it being weird, that's how young I was. They were brothers, Stefan was more... Active and playful with me then Damon was, he was more serious and stuff. But you know, I'd like to see them again. Catch up, maybe date one of them now 😂 I'm kidding, I'm kidding. 😉

Anyway, my dad and I write letters to each other all the time, so I have his address; and when I pull up into his driveway, that blue car that Damon used to have is in the parking lot my dad's apartment. I remember being in that car like it was just yesterday.

I open the door and up the stairs, once I get to the door, I sigh. For some reason, I'm really nervous about this. I knock on the door, and low and behold, THE Damon Salvatore opens the door. "Riley?" My dad says, walking in the living room from the bathroom. "Hi, dad" "What are you-? What are you doing here?" "I thought that I'd come and visit" "Why didn't you call first?" "Well, I wanted it to be a surprise" "Um, ok, uh, come on" "Thanks" "Wait, Riley?" Damon asked in confusion, closing the door behind me. "Yeah, as in... Your daughter Riley?" "Yes, Damon" "The one who used to come and visit" "Yeah, and... You, haven't changed... Literally at all" "Aww... Man! I missed you!" He laughed. "Your so grown up!" "Yeah, yeah I know" "God, how old are you now?" "21" "You know what that means?" "Drinks and bars" "Read my mind" "Woah, woah, woah, hold on, stop" "Come on, you can come to Ric" "Damon, she... Is officially... Off-limits, ok? Let's make that clear, alright" "Ok, Ric" "Good" "Um, so... Things just got a little akward, so, uh, is Stefan still around?" "Yeah, he's still at the same place" "How is he?" "Dandy" "He's not good, Riley, but it's nothing you need to worry about, ok?" "I actually wanted to see him" "Later, um, did you, bring your stuff?" "Yeah it's in the car" "Ok, um, go and get some, I'll be out to help in a minute" "Oh, I can go and stay at a hotel if you want" "No, it's fine, you can stay right in there" "You sure?" "Yes, Riley" "You know, we have plenty of rooms s-" "No, not happening Damon" "Eh, it was worth a shot" "Speaking of shots" "No, we have stuff to do... Don't we, Damon?" "Oh, yeah, right... I totally forgot" "Huh, yeah, ok... Um I'll just see you later?" "Yeah" "Ok, have fun with your whatever it is your doing" "Oh believe me, Riles, we will" "Hm, um, I think I'll actually stay at a hotel" "I said you could stay here" "I know but there's not a point if you won't be here, so... I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" "Yeah, love you" "I love you too"