Getting Out Of There

Caroline
She smiled and he did something nobody expected he would do. He kissed her. She was even shocked by that. "Do you... Want us to go?" "No! Don't, please" "Ok, ok" ~ She was so happy and I don't blame her; Stefan, Tyler and I left soon after that to secretly give them time alone. Of course, we didn't tell them that.

"You know I'm glad you said something about having a thing for me" "Me too, I'm glad Caroline made me" "Me too" "So does you kissing me mean you...-" "Like you too?" "Yeah" I asked, quietly. "Yes, it does" "I didn't think you would" "I could tell" He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I can't wait for you to get out of here" "I can't wait to get out here myself" He chuckled. "How about when you get out I take you out?" "I mean like, yeah, we can bring the guys and hang out at The Grill" "No, that's-" He chuckled.

"That's not what I meant" "Oh, what'd you mean then?" "I meant, just us two" "Before I start assuming things and getting more excited than I already am, as you can see" I said as my heart monitor kept speeding up.

"Your probably right" "So, like... A date?" He chuckles again saying, "Your making it sound so awkward" "I feel akward" "Why? We don't have to if your not comfortable" "No, believe me I want to, it's just, Elena-" "Don't worry about Elena"

I had tears in my eyes, "Are you crying?" "No" "Yes you are, why?" "Jeremy, I know if we were to be together, I could never forgive her for what she did" "I know, I get it" "You wouldn't be mad?" "No, that's something that you can't get over" "Ok, I mean we've never liked each other"

"It's just because she likes Damon, if you hadn't been with him, she would've" "As soon as she finds out about this, she's gonna be marching down here and causing a whole bunch of stuff... And-" "Hey, don't worry about Elena, ok? Just because she's my sister doesn't mean she controls who I'm with" I nod.

I fell asleep holding Jeremy's hand, Jo coming in the room woke me up. "Hey, sorry Riley, didn't mean to wake you up" "It's ok, Jo... Dr. Jo I mean" We laughed and she said, "So, um, how are you feeling today?" "Exhausted" "I don't think that's what she meant" "I just wanna get out of here, Jo" "Well, you vitals are good and if your feeling ok, Jeremy is she acting ok?" "Yeah" "Then tomorrow afternoon you should be able to go home" "Ugh that's so far away" "It's not that far"

Jeremy and I talked for awhile, then we both took a nap for awhile.