She Knows

Tyler
Just then, Damon and Elena with Jeremy and Stefan bursted through the doors. ~ "Where's she at?!" "You sure you care?" "What the hell are you talking about, wolfboy?" "I'm the one who brought her!" "Why were you two together?" "At least we weren't messing around with each other!" "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Hey, take a walk, Tyler!" Caroline said to me. "No I'm-" "Talk a walk! I'll let you know if anything happens, ok?" "As soon as it happens?" "Yes, now go calm down, now!" "Fine"

Caroline
Stefan and Jeremy leave with Tyler, of course, leaving me with Damon and Elena. "What's wrong with him?" "He had to bring his friend to the hospital after she found out that her boyfriend f*cked another girl after he said he loved her" "How'd she find out?" "Elena called me and Amanda heard it" "So she knows" "Oh yeah, she knows" "F*CK!" Damon yells.

Elena looks guilty and starts to apologize but I cut her off saying, "- Elena, I'm not the one you need to be saying sorry to, she is" "Hey, so- what are they doing here?" Jo asked."Your the one who called us!" "She won't want to see either of you" "Fine, come on, Elena"

Just as Damon was walking out, Tyler, Stefan and Jeremy came back in. Elena stayed for a few minutes and tried to apologize but left after failing.

*I know this chapter sucks, but it's because I was rushing it, and trying to move on... Please keep reading the story! Thank u so much for 987 reads! Oh my gosh! If I could 1,000 reads that would be absolutely amazing! Thanks guys and please don't stop reading thanks! 😊😊