Leaving

Jeremy
Finally Riley gets to go home now and she's so excited. I'm making sure to do what I said in the hospital and take her on that date, but she's tired right now, so I'm gonna wait until later tonight to do it.

"Thanks for driving me back to my hotel" "No problem" "Do you... Wanna... Come in?" She asked, awkwardly. "You asked that so akwardly, if you don't want me to-" "No, I do" She said, smiling.

"What?" "Nothing" Riley said, opening the car door, smirking and getting out.  I got out as well, and she asked, "Are you hungry?" When we got in as she turned on the lights. "No, even if I was, you need to rest, so don't worry about it, OK?" "Don't be like that" "I have to make sure you do what your supposed to" "Ugh, Jeremy, don't be like that kind of person" "Come on, lay down, you need to rest" "Hmph"

She ended up falling asleep and I watched a movie while she did. When she moved her head to the side, I saw drool and I laughed louder than I meant to.

I woke her up but not enough to talk or anything, she just switched to her other side.

Riley woke up two hours later, while I was on the phone with Aunt Jenna.
'I know but I'm just making sure she's OK, Jenna' 'How is she doing?' 'Pretty good, she's asleep right now I'm cooking something for when she wakes up' 'I didn't know you could cook' 'I can't, I'm using a recipe thing online, hopefully it comes out edible' We laughed.

'Is Elena pissed?' 'Do you need to ask that question?' 'Just hoping that maybe she'd grow up and let me be with who I wanna be with' 'Well Jeremy, you know, she's your big sister' 'Yeah yeah, I've heard that one b-' "Jeremy?" I heard.

"Hey, you OK?" "Yeah, I heard you talking and just wanted to make sure everything was alright" "Yeah, talking to Jenna, and cooking" "Oh ok, sorry" "It's ok"

She went to go lay down again and decided to watch a movie for for awhile. 'Was that her?' 'Yeah' 'She sounds nice' 'She is, Elena didnt like her when she was with Damon because she was with Damon, then while they were together Elena slept with Damon' 'What? Are you kidding?' 'Nope, Riley's already said she's never gonna forgive Elena' 'If I was her I wouldn't either'

'Even though she's with me, she still hates her because Riley is pregnant with Damon's baby'

After I got done filling Aunt Jenna in, I finished cooking and we ate.

"Jeremy?" "Yeah?" I asked, cleaning off our dishes. "Are you staying with me tonight or are you going home?" "Well, do you want me to stay?" "Yeah, please" She nodded, kinda sadly. "Then I will stay" "Thank you!" She said, hugging me.