How Is She Really Doing?

Stefan
Damon told me that Riley killed two people and is having a total break down. Knowing that Riley was against killing humans and on the animal diet like me, it's really concerning. But, at least she felt bad about it.

Apparently she was doing so badly that Damon was afraid she would turn off her humanity again. Riley without her humanity is horrible and I don't want her to turn it off again. I'll do anything in my power to stop Riley from turning it off.

Riley
Killing those people, it was hard to deal with afterwards. Damon tried to help me, but nothing was working, all I could think of were those people. They just kept popping in my head, I kept seeing them laying on the ground, lifeless, and knowing they didn't deserve it. Knowing that I killed those people was agonizing and it was one of the worst feelings I've ever felt. It took so much for me not to turn off my humanity.

When Damon and I got back to the boarding house, Stefan was there waiting. "Hey, Riley, how you doing?" "Not good, Stefan, but I'll... Halfway live... I guess" He looked at Damon and so I did too. "I'm gonna go and take a shower" I said. "Ok"

Damon
Riley went to take a shower after we got to the house and Stefan asked if she was ok. "So, how is she handling this?" Stefan asked, when the water from the shower came on. "I don't know, Stef, I really don't, she won't let me in" "I can try and see if I can help" "I'd rather get Ric"