The Answer

So guys, I said Jenna was with Ric last night, right? Well, I totally forgot Ric was Riley's father 😂 Jeremy was so caught up with his problem with telling Riley he was in love with him, he didn't actually realize who Jenna was with. So, Ric is back, Riley's father is back. Is she gonna let him stay in her life or not? Find out in this chapter or the next.

Riley
"Riley, can I talk to you for a minute?" "Yeah, course is everything ok?" "Uh, depends" "Jeremy your freaking me out a little what's going on?" "Riley... I'm in love with you" ~ Did he just- He just said he's in love me? Right? Or am I hearing things? I'm pretty sure I heard that right, but I mean, I could be hearing things!

"Riley?" "Did you just-?" "Say I'm in love with you? Yeah" A smile slowly started to form on my face. "Jeremy! I'm in love with you, too" I said. "Your not playing a joke on me, right?" "No, no I promise" "So your serious?" "Yeah, Jeremy, I love you" He picks me up and spins me around. I squeal and laugh until he stops spinning me around.

When he does, he kisses me passionately and I don't stop him. He picks me up and leads me to the bed, gently laying me down and crawling on top of me. Hopefully, Elena doesn't come banging on the door this time.

We take a breathe and he pulls off his shirt. I lick my lips and kiss his chest softly. As I kiss his chest, I hear him quietly moan, and I smirk against his chest. I move up to his neck and kiss it hard, probably leaving hickeys. He sighs and moans quietly.

I took off my shirt and he kisses my breasts, making me moan. "Mm, Jeremy" He reaches back and undoes my bra. "Your so beautiful" "Hmm" I moan, smirking. We were both undressed in a blink of an eye.

Jeremy kisses up my thigh, making me squirm. From my thigh, to my private, up my stomach, to both my breasts, my neck, my jawline, then my lips. "Hm, I want you, Jeremy" "What do you want?" "You" "Where?" "In...inside me" "I can definitely do that for you" He smirked entering me.

My back arches and he kisses my neck. "Huh, Jeremy!" I sigh. "Riley, ugh" He sighed back. My fingers were scratching at his back as he went faster and faster each thrust. "Uh, uh, Jer- Jeremy!" "Ugh" Our fingers were together, and the bed had been hitting the wall.

"UH! Jeremy!" I screamed as he and I reached our breaking points. He landed on the bed next to me with a flop and we laid together, panting for what seemed like hours.

Once we were both dressed and everything, Jeremy called his Aunt Jenna again. 'Hey, Jeremy, how'd it go?' 'Definitely went good' 'Oh I'm gonna pretend like I didn't just hear that' Him, Jenna and a guy who sounds like Ric laughs but I just brushed it off and thought it was my imagination or something.

"Hey, Jer?" "Yeah?" "Im gonna put in a movie, anything specific you wanna watch?" "No, it doesn't matter, go ahead and put in whatever" "Ok, tell your Aunt Jenna I said hi" "I will" "Thanks, see you in a few" "Ok, good, don't fall asleep in there!" "No guarantee!" I laugh.

Jeremy
'So, she said hi, in case you didn't hear that' 'Im pretty sure everybody heard that' 'Yeah yeah' 'Howd it go with telling her how you felt' 'She said it back' 'See! You worried for nothing!' 'I know, I just can't lose her, Riley is the best thing to ever happen to me in a long time' 'You seem happy Jeremy, keep her!' 'Oh, I will don't worry about that Ric' 'Good' 'Wait- Ric? What are you doing back?' 'What?' 'She was looking for you for like ever'

'What's he talking about Ric' 'Ric is Riley's dad and took off on her a few months ago' 'What?' 'When she finds out you've been back and haven't contacted her, she's gonna be so upset' 'I know, I'll talk to her tomorrow' 'I doubt she even wants to talk to you' 'Jeremy im so sorry, I had no idea!' 'Its ok, Jenna, you didn't know'

I hung up and debated whether or not to tell Riley that Ric is back and at my house with my Aunt Jenna. "Riley?" I said, calmly and cautiously. When I didn't get a reply, I looked up and saw her sleeping on the bed. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. Why's everything bad have to happen to her, she didn't deserve anything bad.

Thanks again to yashvi_lodha who helped a little with this chapter. And sorry for the sex up there, hasn't happened with her and Jeremy yet. Plus she hasn't gotten any in awhile thought I'd give her some 😂😂
Anyway, hope u enjoyed the chapter and I'd love to know what ur opinion is in the comment section!
Thanks and I love y'all so much! 😘