Horrible Late Birthday Party

Riley
Honestly, I'm really embarrassed, I forgot they had that super hearing stuff. That's really embarrassing, of course he thinks it's hilarious. "Damon, I don't want to go down there, I'm that embarrassed" "It's nothing they haven't heard before" "This isn't funny" "Look, Riley, they could've heard a lot worse, and I'm sure they say a lot worse, it's gonna be fine, ok? They just miss you, they don't care about what just happened, ok?" "Well, nothing did happen, we made out and that's it" "Yeah because we always get interuppted" I chuckle. "Just relax, these people have been your friends since you were children" "Yeah, yeah your right" "I know" "Ugh shut up" He laughs.

We walk downstairs and the living room is decorated. "Um, did I miss something?" "No, keep going" "Damon, I think we're late for something" "Keep walking, Riley" "Ok ok" So I did. Once I got to the bottom step, Damon zooms past me, and I get some kind of liquid dumped on me and then confedie. "Happy late birthday!" Caroline, Bonnie, Elena, Jeremy, Stefan, and some others yelled. "What did I get dumped on me" "Chocolate syrup and confetti" "Nice" "Ugh I missed you so much!" "I know I missed you too, I wish we could've caught up when I first got here, but under unfortunate circumstances, that couldn't happen, but now I can!"

About halfway through the party, Stefan comes up to me. "Riley?" "Get away from me, Stefan" "Look, I'm sorry" "I don't care that your sorry, you don't realize half of what you put me through, I was stuck in bed for weeks, in pain and miserable every day! Because of you!" "I know a-" "No, Stefan, you don't know, the only one besides me who knows is the one who was with me through the whole thing, the person who never left my side, and that was Damon. So just leave me alone, ok?" "Ple-" "I SAID leave me alone, Stefan!" Damon comes rushing to my side and Stefan walks away, "You ok?" "Yeah" I said, then my dad walks in. "You've got to be kidding me" "Riley, are you sure you don't want-" "Yes, Damon!" "Ok, I'll tell him to leave" "No, tell everyone to leave" I said, rushing outside. "You ok?" "I'm fine" "You shouldn't ditch your own late birthday party" "Well, it was a terrible one, Caroline's wonderful party was all fucked up because two people couldn't leave me alone!" "Yeah, I know" "I just wanna go back home" "What?" "I wanna go back home, Damon, I can't take it here anymore, it's to painful" "Come on, Riley, no, I just got you back" "Then come with me" "I would, but what about your friends in there, Caroline and Bonnie, they've been dying to hang out with you since you got here" "Fine, I'll stay for a little while longer, but if things don't clear up I'm leaving" "Thank you" "I love you" "I love you, too" "I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing you say that, Damon" "Well, don't push it" I chuckle.

Damon
Good, I got her to agree to stay; now I just have to make sure that she actually stays.