Killing Two Innocent People

Damon
"From what I can tell, yes, you are pregnant!" "Oh my gosh!" Riley screams, looking at me and smiling. "Is there a way to tell what gender?" "Come back next month and I can tell you, I can try, I don't know for sure if I'll be able to but I'm gonna try, ok?" "Ok, I will" "Alright, good, you guys can go ahead and go" "Thanks, Jo" "No problem and congratulations guys" "Thank you"

"Damon?" She asks, shaky. "Riley? What is it? What's wrong?" I ask, pulling over and rushing to her side of the car. "I... I'm so hungry, Damon!" "Um, I... Can you wait until Stefan gets home later? I don't know about hunting animals" "Damon! I don't care about the stupid animals, ok?!" She yelled at me, digging her fingers into my shoulders. Just then, two people walk towards our car. The veins come out underneath her eyes and the fangs come out of her mouth and she looks like she's in agony as she starts to pant as her head snaps to the couple. "Riley, don't" "Damon! I'm so hungry! I can't... Take it anymore!" She pants as her head snaps to the other side of the car while they walk away. "Fine but please be careful" She let go of me and ran to the couple. She drank one in a matter of a second and the second in the snap of a finger.

When she realizes what she's done, she falls to the ground on her knees and looks up at me.

She cries and cries until she just lays on the ground and it's basically her sobbing.