The End Of My Life

Riley
"Riley, I really am sorry about what I did, but I don't know what you want me to do" "Kill me" "What?" "Kill me, and everything will be back to normal, you'll be back to your awesome self, Stefan you can do whatever, I'll be gone and won't be tortured anymore" "Stefan, do not even think about it" "Damon, you had your chance to help me, you didn't take it" "I wasn't gonna end your life at 21!" "Well it's gonna now" "No it's not" "Yes, Damon, it is" "Riley, stop... I don't know what that dream did to you, but, you need to stop, we can all just talk about this, and you can put the knife down" "If either of you take another step towards me! This knife, goes in my chest" "Riley, I know your going through a lot right now, but you... You can not leave me, I can't lose you again!" "I'm sorry, Damon" "Riley, don't!" "Goodbye, guys" "Riley!" I shoved the knife deep in my chest, until it wouldn't go any further. After I did it, I looked into Damon's eyes and I realized what a stupid mistake I made. I was choking on blood and everything went black.

Damon
She did it, she shoved that knife so far into her chest that it wouldn't go any further than it was. That right there, that wasn't Riley. I don't know what happened, but that wasn't her. She would never leave anyone behind, especially me, something happened to make her do it.

I can't live without her, I just can't and I'm not gonna try. So, I bite into my wrist and put it to her mouth. "Damon, are you sure she's gonna want that?" "I don't care what she wants, Stefan! Now, I suggest you leave before one of us kicks your ass" "Your never gonna forgive me are you?" "Nope" He rushes off and I keep my wrist to her mouth. "Come on, come on! Riles, I can't live without you, come back to me please?" "Huh!" She gasps, sitting up, out of breath, and coughing a little.

"Riley I swear if you ever do something like that again" "What are you... What?" "Don't act like you don't remember" "Damon, I don't know what your talking about... How did we get down here?" "Riley, what's the last thing you remember?" "Uh, you waking me up from a nightmare" "That's it?" "Yeah, why? What happened?" "Well, let's just say you got your wish to become a vampire" "Damon, what happened?" "You killed yourself last night" "What? No, I would never do that" "Yeah, well you did" "No, no!" She cries. "What's wrong?" "What's wrong?! Did you really just ask me that?!" She shouted. "I'm a vampire, Damon! Because I killed myself and I don't even remember half of last night" "Listen, hey, you'll be fine" "No, no, no! My dad's gonna hate me when he comes back!" "If he comes back" "Damon!" "Sorry" "Oh my God! I'm a vampire, Damon... I'm a vampire"