• escape of the jedi •

happy new year! although 2020 was crap, it was also the year i started this book which has brought me so much happiness, and that is all because of you guys.

as a new year's present, here is the longest imagine i have ever written, at a whopping 5,415 words (though there is a recap and 2 authors notes which is cheating hehe)

continuation of • as you asked •

recap of part one

__________

You're going to be seeing Y/N after almost seven years," Obi-Wan said cautiously while landing the ship, eyeing Anakin. "Are you sure you're prepared for this?"

"Fuck me," You breathed out, letting out a laugh as you stood up. "Skywie. It's been too long."

"Much too long," He replied, and you noted that his voice had deepened over the years. A shadow of a smirk played at his lips, stirring a feeling in you that you hadn't felt in a long time.

"Creedo has taken some of the younglings," Obi-Wan replied. "We fear he wants to get any information he can out of them and then, once he's done, dispose of them."

Your face remained blank as you stared between both of them, not saying a word.

"Y/N, please," Obi-Wan begged, leaning forward. "They are but children."

"They're a lot more attractive than I thought," Dil whispered as she clutched onto your arm. "I imagined the Jedi to be old, and ugly."

"Just sit back and enjoy the show," You replied, your eyes trained on Anakin as he sent a few of the Zero Boys crashing into the wall.

"You owe the Emperor money," The Zero Boy on his knees in front of Obi-Wan said, glaring at you. "We were sent to collect your dues, not kill you."

"And what happens if I don't have my dues?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"We take you back to the Emperor who will decide what fate befits your treason," He responded monotonously, before looking up at Obi-Wan. "And you, Jedi scum, would find it to be in your best interest to get your sword away from me and let us do our job."

Anakin suddenly pulled one of the men and raised his lightsaber to his neck, dangerously close to scathing his skin. "What if I threaten to kill one of you?"

"Anakin," Obi-Wan warned with a glare.

"Please," You begged, filled with dread. "Go home, Skywie."

The man with his hand around your arm narrowed his eyes and spat, "Arrest them both."

Anakin stopped pacing and came over to you, squatting down so that he was eye-level with you. He placed a comforting hand on top of yours, stroking the back of your hand with his thumb. "Don't worry about it, Y/N. We'll get out of this together."

Guilt filled you as you realised it was your fault if they didn't get home safely. "You should never have come here," You whispered to the men, your eyes filling with tears. "You should never have contacted me."