• pretty little thing •

He was so dreamy.

His hair always looked so soft, his eyes so easy to drown in, his voice smooth like butter.

Anakin Skywalker was a walking fantasy. Whenever he was in the room, he had your full attention no matter what was going on. He simply oozed sex appeal, his arrogance and confident nature attracting you to no end.

His beauty was undeniable, but so was his marriage.

And Padme was equally as beautiful as he; how could you even think of getting a chance with him? While nothing could ever come of your infatuation, it didn't hurt to look. And imagine.

"Miss Y/L/N, did you hear me?" Your boss, Gurson, yelled. "The left wing needs steaming, now!"

You absolutely hated your job. At first, you thought being a cleaner for the most important people in the galaxy would be rewarding, and allow you to experience amazing adventures and witness the birth of history.

But in actuality, all you did was mop floors all day. If you were lucky, you'd have to wipe the footprints Master Kenobi left behind after a mission, and maybe get a glimpse at Master Yoda and Mace Windu having an important conversation. Most days, however, were like today: long and uneventful. 

You begrudgingly picked up the steamer and took it through to the left wing of the building, where you knew Anakin Skywalker lived with Padme. There was a party being held in the ballroom, however, so you knew the chances of seeing either of them were slim. You got to work on steaming the floor, imagining that the pole was Anakin and you were dancing around with him. You got a little over-excited as you closed your eyes and slid across the floor, swaying your head to the imaginary music playing in your head. Just then, you felt your foot slip, making your eyes widen as you fell backwards.

Bracing for impact, you squeezed your eyes shut as you rapidly descended to the ground- but alas, no impact was made. Feeling yourself float upwards, you frowned as you were returned to your initial standing position. Turning back, you were faced by none other than Anakin Skywalker with his hand held up to you. Your breath hitched in your throat; after two years of fawning after him, you had just been saved by Anakin Skywalker's Force. 

"Uh- um, thank you so much, Master Skywalker," You said, no doubt with reddened cheeks. 

"No problem, Miss Y/L/N," He said, taking you by surprise - how in the hell did he know your name? He had a small smile on his face as he continued talking, "You're confused that I know your name. Of course I do; you've been working here for years."

"How did you-" You stopped midway and sighed, "Oh, yeah. The Force."

He chuckled, and you noticed he wasn't his usual serious self. He seemed a lot more laid-back, a lazy smile hanging on his lips. "Don't be so nervous around me, darlin'. I'm nothing special."

You blushed at the nickname, but had to hold back a scoff at his words. Nothing special? "Well, thank you again for... saving me." 

He stepped closer to you, his eyes hooded. "You're so hot, Y/N."

This was a dream. This had to have been a dream. "Um... what?"

"I'm sorry for being so forward," Anakin said with a hiccup. You realised that he must've been drunk. "I can't hold it back; you really are."

"You're drunk, Master Skywalker," You said with a whisper as he stepped even closer to you. 

"Master Skywalker," He repeated with a smirk. "That sounds good coming from your mouth."

You had to hold back a gasp at how forward he was being, but you couldn't deny that you were a little excited. You were also confused as to where Padme was, as she usually wasn't too far from him. "Where's your wife? Miss Amidala?"

He rolled his eyes at the mention of her name. "She's staying with a friend tonight. We argued."

"About what?" You asked, tilting your head. You'd never pry into his life under regular circumstances, but he probably wouldn't remember this conversation in the morning.

"I don't wanna talk about it," He mumbled, before taking another step closer to you. The space between you was slowly getting smaller, and your heart raced as every second went by. Anakin gave you a smirk, looking down at you from where he towered over you. "Your heart is beating so fast, Y/N."

You held your breath when you saw him bring his hand up and rest it on your chest, making your hair stand on end. "M-Master Skywalker..."

"I see the way you look at me Y/N," He revealed, sending your mind into overdrive. Never in your life would have thought the Anakin Skywalker had ever noticed you. "But you don't see the way I look back."

You couldn't believe your ears. You were speechless, looking up at him with wide eyes.

He let out a chuckle which sent a shiver down your spine. "Padme sees it too. She gets jealous sometimes; she knows how easy it is for a pretty little thing like you to get my attention."

At that point, you had accepted that this was just an extremely lucid dream, so you went with it. "Really?"

Anakin nodded, bringing his hand up to cup your face. "But she's not here to stop me." With those words, he placed his lips against yours, and you dropped your steamer brush. Your hands pressed against his hard chest while he pushed you against the wall, his hands trailing down your body.

"Master Skywalker, we can't," You breathed out once his lips left yours and latched onto your neck, trying to hold back a moan.

"Why not?" He asked with a whisper, a smirk playing at his lips. "Doesn't it feel good?"

His hand slowly moved down underneath the band of your skirt and his fingers rested on top of your underwear. You felt yourself throb at the feeling, your chest heaving with heavy breaths. "Yes."

Anakin grinned slyly, leaning his forehead against yours. "I've imagined this... so many times."

You shook your head, "This is impossible... this can't be happening."

He laughed and it sounded like music to your ears, his fingers slowly beginning to rub you over your underwear. "It's happening, Y/N. Our fantasies are coming to life."

Your head leaned back against the wall as he rubbed harder. He moved your underwear to the side and finally made contact with your clit, rubbing it with circular motions. The fear that someone would walk by flashed through your mind, but as Anakin quickened his fingers the fear just added to your pleasure.

"You look so sexy right now," Anakin said, his eyes never leaving yours. "You like when Master Skywalker touches you, don't you?"

You nodded quickly, biting your lip. "I love it, Master Skywalker."

He let out a breathy moan while his fingers kept their pace, and you felt your orgasm build up.

"I'm about to-" You moaned loudly, your hands grabbing his arm. "Oh, fuck."

"Come undone for me, Y/N," He said while smirking, his free hand tugging on your hair. "Show me how much you like it when I touch you like this."

You let out a loud moan as you finally came, riding out your high as he slowed down his movements. While you caught your breath, he took his hand out of your skirt and brought it up to his mouth, taking you by surprise when he sucked them.

"Master Skywalker, I-"

"You should carry on what you were doing," He interrupted you, giving you a wink. "I have a party to get back to."

You stood there, speechless, still breathing heavily.

He turned and walked away, but not before looking back at you and calling out, "I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N."