• yes, baby •

requested by Truetalent06, i hope you love it xx

side note; this is a request and it's the 66th imagine... technically this is Order 66-

It was a very unusual time for the galaxy.

After a hugely devastating war just months prior, society had built itself back up and the people were thriving. Happiness loomed around every corner, and not a night went by on Coruscant without a huge party being held by the Jedi.

"I can't believe you made me come to this thing," You yelled over the booming music to your friend, scared to death as you walked through the swarms of people. "Couldn't we get killed if they caught us?"

"Come on, Y/N; it's a celebration!" Loma replied with a grin, her hand tightly gripping yours. "We're celebrating the end of the war just as much as anyone else here."

"Madame Poxley sent us to some tiny corner on Bespin for the entirety of the war; we weren't exactly on the front line!" You argued, your eyes scanning the streets for any security guards. "We are so getting kicked out, Lo."

She rolled her eyes and pulled you further into the bustling crowd. "We're not getting kicked out, Y/N-"

"Do I know you?" A deep voice called out from behind you. You immediately knew it was directed to Loma and yourself, so you both shared a wide-eyed look before rushing away.

It wasn't long before you felt a hand pulling you back, making you squeeze your eyes shut as a pit of dread grew in your stomach. Loma and you were both turned around, your heart skipping a beat when you saw it was none other than Jedi Master Anaki-

"I'm Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker," He introduced, his eyes narrow. "And I'm pretty sure I've seen you two before."

"That's because you have," You chirped confidently, making Loma tighten her fingers around your hand. "We... we are... tiefighter engine... fixers?"

Anakin tilted his head slightly, a look of confusion on his face. "You're mechanics?"

"No," You replied. "We specifically work on only... tiefighter engines."

"Tiefighter engines?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep," You said with a nod. "Tiefighter engines. Not tiefighter..." Your mind had gone blank, "Steering wheels. Or... doors. Or chairs. Just the engines."

"Right," He said slowly, glancing between the two of you. "You're lying."

You gasped and instinctively pulled Loma closer to you. Clearing your throat, you put on your stern voice. "How dare you, Master Skywalker? I personally have fixed your... tiefighter engine, many a time."

"Is that so?" Anakin asked you with a sly smirk. "Why don't you explain to me how you'd go about fixing a tiefighter engine, then?"

"We'd... cross the wiring, and pump up the... electric-"

"Come on, it's a party," Loma cut you off with a scoff. "I don't wanna talk about my job on my day off. Tell you what; swing by the... hangar?... Tomorrow morning, and I'll be there to explain it all to you."

Anakin's eyes narrowed as he stared at you both, and you knew he didn't believe a word either of you had said. "How old are you both?"

"Old enough to drink," Loma quipped before taking the half-empty glass from his hand. At least that was one thing she didn't lie about.

𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें